cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam/Flames/Adverts = Ban

Retired
Not applicable
HELLO ROG COMMUNITY MEMBERS,

Just giving a heads up to everyone, new or old that any form of spam or trolling will lead to a lifetime ban with IP logged.

if you put anything in your signature encouraging a form of purchasing a product, this is classified as spam.

if you are leaving useless comments/posts in threads, or rewriting the same information that has already been said and not contributing anything useful, this is considered trolling and you will be banned.

if you are a system reseller or system integrator that wants to put an advert in their signature, please post in the site feedback so we know who you are 🙂
42 REPLIES 42

danskieness
Level 10
there are spammers in the general discussion thread here are some screenies

i don't know if this is the report thread or anything, i might be spamming as well :))

here ya go

Mobo : Asus Maximus VI Impact || CPU : i5-4670k || Cooling : H100
GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G || PSU : Corsair RM 650 || Rams : G Skill Trident X 4GBx2 2400 CL10
Monitor : 2x Asus VX239h + 1x HP w2207h || Chassis : Bitfenix Prodigy Red || OS : WIN8.1 x64
Periphirals : Corsair K95, Logitech g402, Edifier 3350

danskieness wrote:
there are spammers in the general discussion thread here are some screenies

i don't know if this is the report thread or anything, i might be spamming as well :))

here ya go

Yes those are...if it feels fishy, report it, if an admin chooses not to delete it, no one knows. The mods and admins will not care...unless you start spamming the report button.
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

kkn
Level 14
danskieness, over the "+reply to tread" or under the nick on the left side ( beside the star ) there is a triangle, click on that ( its the report button ) that say "report post" if you hover your mouse arrow over it.
and a admin will take it away when there is one joining/present

najirion
Level 7
there was a russian thread a while ago with several url links in it. now it's gone. now there's something about leather shoes ~_~
Intel i5-2500k - ASUS Maximus V Gene - ASUS GTX 660 DCU II
ASUS ThunderFX - Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 850w
OCZ Vector 120GB - Corsair H90
Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB - Coolermaster Storm Trooper

chrsplmr
Level 18
Rest assured this is dealt with very quickly. Mostly unseen. Some think its a Game .. hahaha .. but our side don't Play. They win.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
Rest assured this is dealt with very quickly. Mostly unseen. Some think its a Game .. hahaha .. but our side don't Play. They win.c.

No they don't...we toast them as we sees them, don't we, my precious. All you guys who report posts do us a tremendous favor by being able to open the links in the e-mail it generates and go straight to the offending post. We can decide for ourselves then how to treat the perpetrator.
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

chrsplmr
Level 18
Yes 'they' do ..
'Toast' as 'they' soon find out, is a meal best served cold .. whether they like it or not ..
it is how 'you' and the rest of 'ours' serves it ... quick, fast and in a hurry .. hahahhahhaa .c.

kkn
Level 14
slopy mcD spammers 😛

Hi, what if I have potentially commercial software but is currently in alpha testing (free during alpha testing)? It is a cool app-thingy made in Unity3D and runs in Windows and Android, and it does make good use of the GPU and will be fun for people here on Asus ROG to play with.

How do I proceed? Cheers.

Edit: OK thanks am in discussion with the mods now.

Gawlron
Level 7
Is there a place here where I can sell my used equipment? Or is that considered "encouraging a form of purchasing a product"? I want to make sure before I accidently get banned from the best place on the internet.
ASUS RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION | INTEL i7 4930K | G.SKILLZ RIPJAW X 32GB | ASUS STRIX GTX 980 TWO-WAY SLI | CUSTOM WATER COOLING
RIP