cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

site errors left and right

kkn
Level 14
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://rog.asus.com/forum/private.php?" on this server.

Reference #18.63edef50.1440155932.26167ad

what is going on akane?
52 REPLIES 52

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Not browser related...

Worse today...like the bad old days

Try to post

Logged out when logged in!

Trying to edit post

To make this post has cost me 10 minutes, 20 refreshes and 15-20 login/outs

InfernoStorm
Level 10
wow that's ridiculous...

toronto699
Level 13
? to administrator does the Asus forums use any part of Microsoft .NetFramework . software to acess the forum site?
Arne I have exactly same issue. every day,
Administrator See Arne Saknussemm Post Above .

toronto699 wrote:
Arne I have exactly same issue. every day,

Ufff that sucks ba##s...you have my sympathies!...here it seems to be weekends that are worst...like the guy pedaling the generator has no supervisor and slacks off...?!?

Today site is fine...but PMs don't seem to be working for me

Hey guys,

What time of the day does this happen the most often for you? Please provide time and your time zone. This obviously is a server issue and we have to find a way to address it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Hardliner
Level 11
Maybe it is the guys at EVGA hacking ASUS!
¡¡¡ I__ju$₮__₩₳₦₮__₮☮__₱£₳¥__₮h€__₲₳₥€__₩i₮h☮u₮__i₮__hi₵₵u₱i₦₲,__₱l€₳$€ !!!

toronto699
Level 13
Worst time Weekends Saturday , Sunday , Mondays 7am EST till late in evening on those 3 days , but it can happen any day of the week EST u expect us to keep a log ? I have to log in with my user ID and Pass word every day 4 or 5 times a day when going from thread to thread or post. Or When I just visit Rog Forums

Bahz
Level 12
No of course not, but this issue is only occurring for some people and not all so we need as much information as possible to investigate why it's happening. This forum has been target of massive spam attacks in the past months and we have upgraded the server like 3 times already and when it appears to have stabilized, something new pops up.

Bahz
Level 12
So I finally got an update from our dev team and they said it was a hard drive issue on the server and it has been fixed on Oct 9th, please let me know if you guys are still having issues.

toronto699
Level 13
Bahz the error seems to be gone , no problems the past week , thanks for all your help and effort