cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

site errors left and right

kkn
Level 14
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://rog.asus.com/forum/private.php?" on this server.

Reference #18.63edef50.1440155932.26167ad

what is going on akane?
52 REPLIES 52

Bahz
Level 12
Can you guys please send me the screenshot? We can't replicate the issue, we need every bit of information available for us to try and figure out the problem.

Bahz wrote:
Can you guys please send me the screenshot? We can't replicate the issue, we need every bit of information available for us to try and figure out the problem.

every time the error occurs screen shot has no info {no pic} nothing] and the error that was displayed is gone from screenshot , when we get error we are redirected to a new Web Page with, error has occurred reference #, all we can do is tell u the error reference # since screenshots are blank no info , the only thing that remains the same in screen shot is the Webpage address rog.asus.com/forum/
this only started after my upgrade to W10. I have to log in to the forums 3 out of 5 times if I leave the forum pages.and ive reset my log in info 4 or 5 times. another thing I noticed it happens mostly when these forums are full of spam , could it be bad code in the spam?
Bahz thanks for your help

It could be a possibility that the spam is causing memory issues on the server as I'm not able to replicate this on another regular account. Which browser are you using and which version? Thanks.

toronto699
Level 13
I'm Using OS W10 IE 11 all updates. , Thanks for help , another thing, some times going from one thread to another, my browser goes to the to the asus forum log in page and says I must rest my password. but If I close browser and reboot, and go directly to asus forum after reboot , I do not need to log in again. Bahz thanks for your concern and help . its very time consuming and annoying .

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Nightmare day today...everytime you change page sign out and have to sign in again....post a reply "you don't have permission...blah blah" refresh and sign in again....

😞

toronto699
Level 13
Same here , I give up.. lots of spam here early in the day . I tried 3 different browsers same issue u mentioned
Arne

kkn
Level 14
same to day, getting logged out just by going in to a tread.
this happends for me every weekend.

Bahz
Level 12
For some reason I'm not experiencing the same problems as you guys. Nonetheless I will get our dev team to look into this problem.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

InfernoStorm
Level 10
No problems using Chrome, did you guys try other browsers? IE is quite buggy with some websites, but yeah the forum should work with all browsers.

EDIT: OK didn't see Toronto say he already tried 3 other browsers.