cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show off your desktop!

Cyrekk
Level 10
Here's a little bit of off topic fun! We all have desktops, some of us are proud of them, others ashamed. Sometimes your looking for a new way to spruce up the stale look of the old thing.

This is a thread for all of us to share our desktops, be it to show off your minimalist design or proudly boast about how cluttered with icons yours is. Or perhaps it can simply be a place to browse for new ideas.

I hope we can get some good involvement on this because sharing is caring, and we all care for each other here, right? I for one am particularly interested in seeing what some of the ASUS guy's desktops look like, assuming (or rather hoping) they find the time to join in!

So I will get the ball rolling! Here is my current desktop:
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS
427 REPLIES 427

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Sorry X Pack but I would keep that one temporary...You know better than that!:p:p:eek: but I love the new Sig and the new Avatar they both are very sharp!

Good seeing you again...! and I hope the Polar Bears are keeping you warm!:rolleyes:

Retired
Not applicable
hello .

yes, its going to be "not temporary"" soon enough..

Just going to swap the cpu, and add some other stuff..

Thanks

Area_66
Level 11
Well my desktop show my new purchase ..... Adobe Creative Cloud , I just have to learn how to use all those babies now.

VSIDO 2 Velociraptor. (Debian Sid based distro of Linux which can be found here)
Running Fluxbox, Liquorix Kernel, lxpanel, and a few Conky's.

G55VW-DH71, 16Gb RAM, 240Gb SSD, Running VSIDO Linux with full functionality! Incredible!
3+ years running this Linux Distro, couldn't be happier! http://vsido.org
I'm also the Nut at http://nixnut.com since 1995

This is my primary monitor, No need to show the others as they have nothing really on them. lol.

And for those of you who notice... yes I know I know... I need more RAM.
Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair V Formula Z
Proc: AMD FX-8350 @4.8GHz
Mem: G.Skill 1600MHz 8GB
Vid: 2x Asus Radeon HD6870 @935MHz Core & 1130MHZ Memory
HDD: 1x WD Black 500Gb, 1x Seagate 1TB
Opt: SATA DVD RW
Cooling: 2x Arctic Accelero Hybred, 1x Corsair H100i, Corsair Link, 3x 230mm, 5x 120mm
Lighting: Corsair Link w/6 RGB LED Strips
PS: Thermaltake TR2 RX 850w
Case: Rosewill Thor V2
Mon: 2x Asus 23" LED, 1x 46" Magnavox LED TV

Retired
Not applicable
Paw today.. lil bench..

mullet
Level 10

mu5tang71
Level 7

VIDEO

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=580471408715939&set=vb.100002592564798&type=2&theater
Asus Maximus VI Formula MB, Intel Core I7 4770K CPU, Thermaltake Overseer RX-II Case, H100 Corsair Cooler Push/Pull Config, 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1333 Ram, EVGA GeForce GTX 770 4GB Dual Classified w/ EVGA A w/ Backplate, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G Gold Power Supply, Window 7 Ultimate x64,