cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Laughs

MissKokane
Level 12
You can all post here funny pictures and stuff. I'm gonna post a few I've seen recently and post more later. Enjoy 🙂

1,700 REPLIES 1,700

xeromist
Forgot about this thread. 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Retired
Not applicable
No comments ))

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
lol 😄

Edge isn't bad, actually.

Cue Buzz Killington meme
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Funny, I kind of felt bad posting that because I haven't actually tried edge yet...:o

chrsplmr
Level 18
.. naughty, naughty Arne'bird, .. get crazy, take a walk on the eDge !! ............ lol, wrestling with 'bill' everyday really ticks my V'off, akin to sewing your zipper shut !!!
YepSir, you bet .. unless she cheats on me, I'll ROG that girl 'til the day I die. .......... aahhhh, is it me oR do I hear the theme to 'Cheers' ? ......c..

chrsplmr wrote:
is it me oR do I hear the theme to 'Cheers' ? ......c..

I do now!

Darn good to see you about! Yes sir!

😮

chrsplmr wrote:
.. naughty, naughty Arne'bird, .. get crazy, take a walk on the eDge !! ............ lol, wrestling with 'bill' everyday really ticks my V'off, akin to sewing your zipper shut !!!
YepSir, you bet .. unless she cheats on me, I'll ROG that girl 'til the day I die. .......... aahhhh, is it me oR do I hear the theme to 'Cheers' ? ......c..

Hey old timer, welcome back.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

HiVizMan
Level 40
Blast from the past this thread. And look what the past or is that the cat has dragged in...

Hello there stranger.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.