cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Laughs

MissKokane
Level 12
You can all post here funny pictures and stuff. I'm gonna post a few I've seen recently and post more later. Enjoy 🙂

1,700 REPLIES 1,700

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Answer fer ya chrsplmr... you would see no change because if your moving at the speed of light the Photons would be moving at the same speed and thus not be able to pass the emitter. So in other words the head lights wouldn't even turn on! plus the fact that Electricity only moves at 1/8th the speed of light which would make it impossible to turn on the lights in the first place. Now there is a way around all of this and that's using Einstonian Math of which Energy = Mass times Constant Squared or in Layman's terms you can go faster than the Speed of Light but only in Squares of the Speed of Light other wise Energy wouldn't exist. Now for the final twist to this little Mind F**k Energy is the base of everything in the Universe because First Law of Physics is Energy does not need Matter to Exist but Matter needs Energy to exist so if Matter needs energy what does it Matter any ways because it doesn't matter to you or Matter to me but it may matter to some one else but in that matter what does it really matter then..... Twisted Logic 101....:p

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
The lights would turn on.....same way as a ball you throw up in a railway carriage doesn't fly backwards.....conservation of momentum....light has relativistic mass....but you would not illuminate anything in your path at a wavelength you could see...

Found this: http://www.desy.de/user/projects/Physics/Relativity/SpeedOfLight/headlights.html

KPRage
Level 10
Yeah.. Its like two particles traveling at same speed with see each other to be constant with reference to themselves.. If one is ahead of the other then it remains ahead and looks to be moving along with you.. Now, where can I find this car? 😉
CPU: Intel i5 3570k OC'd to 4.6GHz @1.170V; Mobo: MVG; GPU: Zotac 1070 mini OC'd to +210MHz/+205MHz; Memory: 8GB (2X4GB dual channel) Corsair Vengeance 1333Mhz 9-10-9-T2; SSD: Samsung 840 pro; HDD: 1TB WD Green 6Gbps; PSU: Corsair GS 600w; Case: Bitfenix Merc Alpha:Hybrid Octane in progress; Cooler: Corsair H80 closed loop cooling @ high profile;

Pre & Post Build Guide

A lot of epic FAIL videos are made before one epic WIN video is made 🙂

Pratham
Level 10
how does it matter if I start headlights before engine?

@DC, one thing to note about E=mc^2: that is the conversion between mass of matter and energy in terms of annhilation (matter+antimatter==energy). That's why nuclear fission is so powerful, it converts some of the matter into energy, and when the "c" is the speed of light, that's a LOT of energy.
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Pratham
Level 10
Cosmic Yoga- Body relaxation technique...ROFL
I am HapPY....i AM relAXed!!

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
I've watched this clip like 20 times already!!! makes me wish it was real lol

tadhp
Level 10
A touching love story

A very old man lay dying in his bed.

Suddenly, he smelled the smell of his favorite chip cookies chocolate.

He took what little strength he had left to get out of bed.

Standing after the wall, he walked out of the bedroom.

And with a great effort, he went down the stairs holding the railing with his two hands.

Breathing difficulty, he stood in the door frame looking towards the kitchen.

If he had not been in agony, he would have thought made in heaven.

There, in the kitchen, on the ground, there were hundreds of his favorite biscuits.

Was it heaven? Was it a heroic act of his devoted wife wanting him to leave this world a happy man?

In a final effort, he crawled to the table, lifting difficulty with trembling hands, he tried to take a cookie.

Suddenly, he received from his wife a blow on the head spatula.

"Do not touch," she said, "It is for the funeral ..."
CPU : Intel i7-3960X MB : Rampage IV Extreme 3101 Mem : G.SKILL F3-17000CL9Q2-32GBZH
GPU : MSI R7970 Lightning PSU : Corsair 1000W OS : W 7 Ultimate Corsair H100 Water cool
SSD : 120GB Kingston Hyper X SSD : 512GB Samsung 480 Pro HDD : 2X 1T WD Speaker : Bose companion 5
Cooler Master
HAF-X Monitor : ASUS PB278Q

tadhp
Level 10
Golf ...

A blonde and a brunette are at the golf course.

The brunette is installed on the tee, gaining momentum and hits the ball sending it to 200 feet. The blonde takes place in turn swings and strikes at 250 feet.

Immediately after, she puts her hand in her panties.

Comes the fifth hole: the two girls put on departure. Brown strikes, then comes the turn of the blonde. She knocks and again puts her hand into her panties.

The brunette said:
> - Why do you put your hand in your panties after each tee shot?

- Well, you did not see the poster?

The brunette turns around and sees a poster on which is written:

"Kindly put the clump back to its place after hitting"
CPU : Intel i7-3960X MB : Rampage IV Extreme 3101 Mem : G.SKILL F3-17000CL9Q2-32GBZH
GPU : MSI R7970 Lightning PSU : Corsair 1000W OS : W 7 Ultimate Corsair H100 Water cool
SSD : 120GB Kingston Hyper X SSD : 512GB Samsung 480 Pro HDD : 2X 1T WD Speaker : Bose companion 5
Cooler Master
HAF-X Monitor : ASUS PB278Q

xeromist
tadhp wrote:
"Do not touch," she said, "It is for the funeral ..."

I'd take the cookie anyway. What's the worst she's going to do? Kill me? 😄
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…