cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Releases NEW NVMe Driver 3.0 Get It Here

Superbowl
Level 7
Samsung has released a new NVMe Driver for their SSD Hard Drives. It is version 3.0.1803 which was created to be compatible with the Windows 10 April 2018 Creators Update. Samsung has a limit on downloads of the new driver. I have uploaded the driver so anyone who wants it can try it now. Please give us feedback here if you do want to try it. TIA

Here is the new driver:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tx7eop4312in2cq/Samsung_NVM_Express_Driver_3.0.exe
5 REPLIES 5

Gofran
Level 8
thank you

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I get it from Samsung web page without any issues. There is differences in performace with the new update? i can not see the 2.0 driver and 3.0 with the new driver diferences.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Darnassus
Status Under Review

Done a full image, going to run it anyway. wew

Stupid Win10

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I did install the driver with no issues. BUT I have slow boot. As soon the windows screen appears there is 10 sec delay until the time and logging appears. Any ideas?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

TheRock
Level 7
Superbowl wrote:
Samsung has released a new NVMe Driver for their SSD Hard Drives. It is version 3.0.1803 which was created to be compatible with the Windows 10 April 2018 Creators Update. Samsung has a limit on downloads of the new driver. I have uploaded the driver so anyone who wants it can try it now. Please give us feedback here if you do want to try it. TIA

Here is the new driver:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tx7eop4312in2cq/Samsung_NVM_Express_Driver_3.0.exe

Thank you for posting the link to the new drivers.
I have a couple questions for you before I attempt to install them.
This is my OS drive;
SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2 250GB NVMe PCI-Express 3.0 x4 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-V6E250B
I believe I have the Microsoft drivers installed on my system but wanted to be sure my drive is compatible with these 3.0 drivers. I can't find anything on the Samsung web site for my drive other than the 2.3 drivers. Wondering why the 3.0 drivers are not there?
My system is running fine with the Microsoft drivers it appears. Wondering if the 3.0 drivers would boost the performance some?
Greatly appreciate advice on what to do.

cheers