cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RoG Press Conference/Key Note @ Computex 2014 Time?

Fluffyheals
Level 7
Anyone know when the RoG conference is? They had it split from ASUS's main one last year, was curious if anyone knew if ROG was gonna stream it or not like ASUS did their own or when it is.
8 REPLIES 8

Antronman
Level 10
Tomorrow. ASUS was today. RoG is separate.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

In case anyone looks for it before a video is up! Its over now!

http://www.anandtech.com/show/8113/asus-rog-press-conference-live-blog

abvolt
Level 11
so the rog swift release date is July awesome news..
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
A totally unexpected announcement was made the ROG Crossblade Ranger!! an AMD FM2+ ROG Board!

X-ROG
Level 15
We like surprises 😄

I live tweeted the whole thing on ASUS_ROG twitter account. Lots of pics from there. Vids and gallerys up on the front page of the site every day this week.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Only problem is I don't use Twitter, to me it's pointless. But I will be looking at the front page soon 😄

Oh hey, I do have a question though: is that new GK2000 keyboard the ROG Armour you guys were teasing us with last year that you were asking us what we'd like to see in it? cos if it is, I am somewhat disappointed.

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
Only problem is I don't use Twitter, to me it's pointless. But I will be looking at the front page soon 😄

Oh hey, I do have a question though: is that new GK2000 keyboard the ROG Armour you guys were teasing us with last year that you were asking us what we'd like to see in it? cos if it is, I am somewhat disappointed.

Yes it's effectively the Armor. It wasn't really anything last year tbh, it's had so much redesign it's basically a new KB.

Antronman
Level 10
**** YEAH, FM2+ RoG!!!

Copper on the Formula armor? Sweet!!!

But where is Rampage :mad:
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me