cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone problems

Martines91
Level 7
So I've already contacted asus support and they told me to do an RMA but it has one catch, wtf will I use in the meantime??

My problems are:

Constant resetting / turning-off in my pocket

Constant signal-loss in a 4G environment

Constant "no sms-gate"

Bluetooth 5.0 is worthless in this phone since it can't connect to 2 devices at the same time (Samsung could)

I'm seriously thinking of returning this phone and going back to Samsung at this moment
2 REPLIES 2

xeromist
Hi Martines,

I moved your thread here for open discussion. The Service Inquiries section is for if you have issues with an existing RMA and other users are not allowed to discuss with you there.

Personally, I would try to exchange it at the place of purchase if you can. RMA through ASUS is going to take longer as you noted. Next time you talk to ASUS I would ask if express RMA is available. Tell them you need a phone. You might have to pay a deposit or have a credit card on file but at least you would have a phone.

Powering off sounds like something may be loose inside the device. I definitely wouldn't want to keep using it if it was me.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

adam32
Level 7
Martines91 wrote:
So I've already contacted asus support and they told me to do an RMA but it has one catch, wtf will I use in the meantime??

My problems are:

Constant resetting / turning-off in my pocket

Constant signal-loss in a 4G environment

Constant "no sms-gate"

Bluetooth 5.0 is worthless in this phone since it can't connect to 2 devices at the same time (Samsung could)

I'm seriously thinking of returning this phone and going back to Samsung at this moment

Hi there. I think it is a really good idea. You are right, it is better to return that phone🙂