cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replubic Of Gamers Group on Steam!

Mania
Level 7
Hello everyone,

I'm a huge fan from ASUS (ROG), and in my opnion one of the greatest platform for games is Steam. So, I hade na idea... Make a ROG group on it.. What's your opnion, suggestion? Let's try to make it big, until some day it might become oficial! 😄
If anyone already wanna join it on steam here goes the URL:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/asusreplubicofgamers

Please, tell everyone you know to join, all discussions are welcome there.
I'll also try talking to ROG Admins to help approving it.

Thank you.

Yours,
Luiz
ASUS º G75VW-BBK5
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
i7 3610QM @ 2.30Ghz
8Gb DDR5 (1866MHz)
NVidia GTX660M 2Gb DDR5 835MHz 128-bit
8 REPLIES 8

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
I am Positive we had one already.

Gorman
Level 12
If we had one, I'm not in it 😕

X-ROG
Level 15
We will get a Steam plugin on these forums in a few months 🙂 We have nothing yet but this year we hope to grow this.

maximiza
Level 11
i will join when it exists

DaemonCantor
Level 13
There are a couple groups on Steam that are ROG but here is one that is Republic of Gamers: |R.O.G.™|-Republic of Gamers |R.O.G.™| and it's mostly Russian....I guess we have a lot of Brethren in Russia!

Krindor
Level 11
Just my thought, for it to be Official the Group will probably have to be made by someone from Asus.
Also imo it would be best to make the Group private and create a thread in the PC gaming part of the forum where people can sign up. This would keep the amount of users who joins just to join to be fewer.
| Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
| Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w
| SSD: Intel 120gb 330 series (OS) | Intel 120gb 330 series (Games n stuff)
| Monitor: LG 29EA93 | Cooling: Custom Loop

Krindor wrote:
Just my thought, for it to be Official the Group will probably have to be made by someone from Asus.
Also imo it would be best to make the Group private and create a thread in the PC gaming part of the forum where people can sign up. This would keep the amount of users who joins just to join to be fewer.

I agree but for a few years I never saw any oficial groups. So... I created it. há
And I don't think the idea at Steam, where there are billions of players, would be to cut off the ones that do not own na ASUS PC/laptop or are associated to ROG. And yes, to make the name of ASUS ROG to grow a lot more!
ASUS º G75VW-BBK5
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
i7 3610QM @ 2.30Ghz
8Gb DDR5 (1866MHz)
NVidia GTX660M 2Gb DDR5 835MHz 128-bit

Krindor
Level 11
You don't need to have any Connection with Asus to join the forum, it's simply go to the web make an account and then post in the forum. Cause imo having a huge group of a bunch of random players who joined just due to joining a group with the name RoG in it isn't what I would've wished for if an official group is created, rather a group with about 1000 players where 20% talk with each other. The best way to spread the name would be to have a lot of active players with [RoG] in their name playing.
| Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
| Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w
| SSD: Intel 120gb 330 series (OS) | Intel 120gb 330 series (Games n stuff)
| Monitor: LG 29EA93 | Cooling: Custom Loop