cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registered 3 products, received no ROG Elite Rewards points

Qwinn
Level 11
So about a week ago I registered my new X670E Crossfire Extreme. That got me 500 points after a couple of days. Then I registered my Ryujin II cooler EVA edition. That got me 250 points after a couple of days.

Then I registered some older purchases, specifically a 27 inch monitor I bought earlier this year, and two Z490 Prime A motherboards I bought last year. After a couple of days, they show up under My Products, but no additional points. I am sure I did it from the correct web page.

The motherboards I found on the list of items that are eligible for rewards. Didn't confirm the monitor, but at least the mobos should've gotten me something.

Anything I can do to find out why I got no points for those registrations and what I can do if it's just in error? If the points just come in late or something, I will be sure to update this post.
2 REPLIES 2

Qwinn
Level 11
A week later, still no points for the 3 products that had to have run at least $600 combined.

Disappointing.

I had similar problems back in April when I bought my 690 Hero and a 3090TI. You were lucky, I didn't get any points until I contacted ASUS here:

eliterewards_support@asus.com

In the end it got sorted out, but took about 3 weeks and several e-mails to keep explaining the problem because nobody seemed to be reading the history. However, the staff were polite and like I said, it did get sorted.
Z690 Hero, BIOS 3401, MEI 2406.5.5.0, ME Firmware 16.1.30.2361, 7000X Case, RM1000x PSU, i9 12900K, ASUS TUF OC 3090TI, 2 x 16GB Corsair RAM @ 5200MHz, Windows 11 Pro 23H2, Corsair H150i Elite AIO, 4x Corsair RGB fans, 3x M.2 NVME drives, 2x SATA SSDs, 2x SATA HDs.