cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

realtek driver running 15-20% of cpu

UntamedFury
Level 7
Hi everyone !!!

i have a problem with the realtek driver on my maximus hero viii and i cannot find any solution . I reinstalled the windows and is still running
15-30 % of my i7 6700k procesor . when is starting the realtek HD audio (C:\Users\Untamed Fury\AppData\Roaming\Crystal Dynamics\Realtek HD ) with this process rthdcpl.exe my PC is working like **** , Mafia 3 and Deus Ex mankind divided on 20 max 35 fps and world of tanks too . If i close the process is comming all on normal 60 fps and world of tanks 120 , but no more sounds ( sounds on some IN-GAME VIDEOS-movies ). I installed old versions and i have the same issues , is one month of Pain and i cannot found a real solution , i closed him on start-up ( ( uNCHECKED on start-up ) ) and i disabled him in device manager but is starting lonely . I have a I7 skyline 6700 , Asus 1080 turbo , 32 gb ram corsair 3200 , Maximus Hero viii , ssd samsung . so win 10 PRO 64bit . I hope u can hlp me !!!
2 REPLIES 2

Chino
Level 15

Solved , was a bitcoin-miner trojan 🙂 , deleted the realtek folder and the scheduled task and i solved the problem !!!