cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Question

Antronman
Level 10
Is there any chance that that cool RoG Robot Mascot might be available for purchase as a model kit :cool:?
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me
5 REPLIES 5

X-ROG
Level 15
No plan.

Buy some Lego? 😛

revenge666
Level 7
that would be a success i would buy one
MAximusS V Extreme + XFX 7970 black ed CrossfireX + 3 tb WD Black + Crucial m4 OS/Games + TT 1000W TRX2 + 4 Multi -Display + Xonar DX7.1 + Core i7 3770k + 16gb Gskill TridentX 2.4ghz + LG 2486l display x 3 + philips 42" tv + Thermaltake element V + Harmand/Kardon and Polkaudio 5.1 sound system ready 😛

Dr__Zchivago
Level 12
It's funny to me that you'd mention that, because I was working with someone to cast pewter 1/20 scale miniatures of that very figure for 40k army and to give to friends (@ASUS: no profit to me, just for fun).

No success yet, but I'll update when I have something - details are tough to work into the mold when you're not an artist. 😛

Z

Dr. Zchivago wrote:
It's funny to me that you'd mention that, because I was working with someone to cast pewter 1/20 scale miniatures of that very figure for 40k army and to give to friends (@ASUS: no profit to me, just for fun).

No success yet, but I'll update when I have something - details are tough to work into the mold when you're not an artist. 😛

Z

Plz no pewter. If you use pewter in a 40k army, you disgrace the entire universe.
Metal figures suck ass.
Plastic plz. Cheaper too.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

neesnu
Level 7
Get a Gundam kit.. and modify it to Asus ROG theme.. that will work I guess? :v