cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Question] TapaTalk Support

SentineL_VDXi
Level 7
Hi,

Yesterday by accessing the site from my phone I've got a message saying I can open it on Tapatalk.
When clicked I could access, but found that I cannot add it to my other forums I'm currently logged in.

Are you still testing or know why I cannot add is as the rest of the forums?

Thanks,
SFD
ASUS Products: Maximus X Formula - RT-AC87U/AC88U
8 REPLIES 8

chrsplmr
Level 18
There are 'other' forums ??? haha

This is new, they are still working out the 'kinks'.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
There are 'other' forums ??? haha

This is new, they are still working out the 'kinks'.c.

Although I would like to find everything here, we must accept there're still many High Skill OCers, Coders, etc. out there on other forums, so I have to keep checking not only this forum to be updated on ASUS and other hardware.
Hope some day just rely on this one only 🙂

Good move on implementing tapatalk, because on mobile it's a great option... It's really frustrating accessing any forum like if you are on a PC.

chrsplmr
Level 18
"... we must accept there're still many High Skill OCers, Coders, etc. out there on other forums ... " ??? 'we' do ??? hahhaa
With all due respect friend .. have you seen these ?
http://rog.asus.com/236692013/overclocking/total-domination-team-asus-maximus-vi-extreme-overclockin...
or this ..
http://rog.asus.com/world-records/

.. no real disRespect meant to the 'alsoRans'..c.

SentineL_VDXi
Level 7
I cannot talk about what RoG team OCers does, I know their achievements. I love them too, but I have my favorites like Nacho Arroyo: http://hwbot.org/user/nacho_arroyo/ and others.

but going back to the topic, I'm still not able to add the forum to login and reply through tapatalk app :S

xeromist
This might be due to the single sign-on implementation they have added. I'll explicitly mention this thread to Richard but he does read this feedback section.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

chrsplmr
Level 18
I meant no disrespect to any other .. the top 'guys' 'chat' all over .. thats how they are the best ..
smart think'n as far as im concerned ... [if the master teaches all he understands, you shall defeat him in the end
if that is your goal.]

yes .. back on topic .. tapatalk. [thanks x].c.

X-ROG
Level 15
Right so it doesn't work at all then. We'll just get rid of it.

I just bought the tapatalk app explicitly to use on this forum, since the giant "use tapatalk" banner gets in the way and I can't close it. Either tapatalk needs to work or that banner needs to be gotten rid of.

THANK YOU!
CPU: Intel i7 3970X
Mobo: Rampage IV Extreme
Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) G.Skill RipjawsX 2133MHz
GPU: Sapphire HD 7990 6GB
Cooling: Dual Loop Custom Cooling
Koolance Dual Bay Resevoir with 2 Swiftec MCP655-PWM pumps in parallel
Loop 1: CPU Dedicated with Triple Rad Alphacool UT60 Push/Pull
Loop 2: GPU Dedicated with Dual Rad Alphacool UT60
PSU: OCZ ZX 1250 Watt
Case: Corsair Obsidian 800D