cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about: Do you own an ROG product? (article)

fuzon1337
Level 10
Hi

I see this article pops up sometimes when I'm at the forum site, and I want to register my notebook, but I've already registered it on an another account that I've made for VIP section.

Any tip about what to do, or can help me out with this?
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205
4 REPLIES 4

X-ROG
Level 15
Then you're fine! You'll have two accounts with ASUS now but it doesn't matter, there's no specific benefit or difference for this forum right now. You should be able to login with your other account here too.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Then you're fine! You'll have two accounts with ASUS now but it doesn't matter, there's no specific benefit or difference for this forum right now. You should be able to login with your other account here too.

Hehe, okey 😉

So at one point in the future there will be a posibillity to add accounts/mail adresses that the products are registered on, to the account we use here? (when the futures is up to go ofcourse) 😉
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205

Spoony
Level 7
i just posted a new thing about this.

i use 1 account and registred my gear 3 motheboards and im still getting asked to upgrade to VIP and register products.

whats the crack ?

Spoony wrote:
i just posted a new thing about this.

i use 1 account and registred my gear 3 motheboards and im still getting asked to upgrade to VIP and register products.

whats the crack ?

It's a generic message. It doesn't know that you've signed up so you can ignore it. 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…