cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product registration not working?

Synergist
Level 7
I've just tried to register my recent purchase - entering the serial number onto https://account.asus.com/registerform.aspx, the page correctly detects the motherboard model, however when I submit the form it says "serial number incorrect!".

using the other registration form at https://www.asus.com/support/Product/APRP/?lang=1033 , when I submit the form it just shows "*register return null" in red under the sign-in form.

I've tried a few times, triple-checked the serial as printed on the box sticker and retyped to avoid any human error. What's up? Is this a known fault with the site?

The ROG Elite registration form also seems broken (I had chosen the PDF of my invoice before submitting):

And incidentally, forum-based image upload also seems broken. It can't retrieve an image and auto-reference locally, nor can I upload a PNG direct using the upload form.
Hi mum!
9 REPLIES 9

Nick_G
Level 7
Following, same issue

DooM7
Level 7

The same. Anyone?

Maybe down for maintenance or something, when I registered my X670E crosshair hero last year around november/december it was working okay. I'm adding this info as I can see from looking at the dates of the posts this has happened in the past. Maybe contact support via the webform?

Cpu: 7950X (Voltage Ceiling Locked at 1.3 Volts - No Longer PBO Tuned As Can No Longer Boot With Such Settings Due To Sheeetty ASUS AI Tuner Killing The CPU Slowly| Ram: Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 32GB 6000MT/s CL32 (Undervolted Motherboard SK Hynix Profile 1.35 <-- No Longer Possible Because of Sheeetty ASUS AI Tuner Killing The CPU Slowly Now At Stock Settings) | Motherboard: Crosshair X670E Crosshair Hero | Case: Cooler Master H500M | Cooling: Arctic 360 Liquid Freezer 2 | GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX |

Pekarnica
Level 7

I tried to register my new monitor because I need support for it and I cannot even submit the Serial No. No errors, just cannot register the product.

mB6AcdNGN9.pngpeaPNca66U.png

exactly the same. support says "try in next couple of days, currently there are problems..."

zoli2k
Level 7

Same issue. Newly purchased product is broken, can't contact anyone at asus or register the product.

When trying to post to this forum, mostly it says:

An Unexpected Error has occurred.

Product registration works now.

Afri-Guru
Level 7

I thought I was alone in this. I have a motherboard, psu and LC II 360 that I wanted to register. The motherboard was successful but unfortunately, these two have failed. The submit button becomes unresponsive and nothing is happening, I have tried to clear the cookies and site data but no change.

khangvo
Level 7

it's still happen