cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem to request promotion code gears of wars 4

barrosluco
Level 7
hello, buy a card asus rog Strix 1080 GTX But not bring Box Promotion Gears of War 4

I follow the steps on this page to request Code: http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/gears-...233.1474979202

I enter all data and shows me this error when sending the message:

vBulletin message
Ungültige Weiterleitungs-URL (http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/gears-...170.1474555704)

someone can help me or guide to request the code, in advance thank you very much
25 REPLIES 25

same, no help by email... we choosed wrong brand guys:(

This Promo is BS. i have had very little contact from anyone and when told the redemption should work again i get

""""""We'll be back.
Hi, our website is temporarily closed for service enhancements.
We'll be back shortly.Thank you for your patience!"""""

Shouldn't have went ASUS. Was going to stick with MSI but got conned with the STRIX RGB cards.

Not sure who to contact regarding false advertising as i cant claim the Mafia 3 code either yet the codes seem to be going according to the count down.
It wouldn't surprise me if they have no codes and are just dicking us around until the promo date ends then tell us its our fault and we missed out.

F@#K ASUS

Bahz wrote:
Please send me a PM with the following if you're having this problem.

Product model:
Serial Number:
PPID:
Link to picture of original purchase invoice:

Thanks,
Bahz

Bahz please tell me when the problem is solved?

Bahz
Level 12
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delay with the responses as I have received a lot of requests and I had over 300 messages since Friday and I'm working through all the messages. I was also out of the office on Friday and we had a national Holiday on Monday so hence the delay with the responses.

I just wanted to further clarify that the ASUS Gears of War 4 promotion site is only for APAC countries: Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam

For all users outside of APAC, please visit the official Nvidia Gears of War 4 bundle promotion website to find out how to redeem the game code in your region:
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/10series/gears-of-war-4-bundle

For notebook products, please email your request directly to ASUSROGEVENT@asus.com

If you have any issues, please send email directly to rog_forum@asus.com

Bahz,

I am from India and i get the error that the card is purchased outside the promotion period. This page : https://www.asus.com/event/VGA/gears-of-war-4/

Says promotion period : September 20 to October 30 2016 .

At step 3 under the upload the invoice option the following is mentioned :

Upload the invoice
Purchase invoice with the date between Feb 17th 2016 - Mar 21st 2016.
Picture of purchase invoice must be the form of *jpg. and *png.
and must be clear enough for ASUS to identify the information on it,
especially the “store of purchase”, “invoice number” and “purchase date”

Isn't this a obvious bug ? Because after entering the Serial No. , PPID , Country of Residence and uploading the invoice when I click on the next I get the following error :

ERROR
This card isn’t sold during this campaign period. Please check the redemption rule again. If you encounter any redemption problem, please provide your product serial number, PPID, a valid receipt* and send to rog_forum@asus.com. Please also clearly state the game title in the title of mail. (*Please provide a valid receipt with clear show of date of purchase and upload it to any cloud space, for example Dropbox, WeTransfer, ASUS Webstorage and provide a download URL.)

The site is so buggy . Even for the mafia 3 key generation many users including me are reporting they are not able to get past the account login step as that button is not working

Hope these issues are resolved at the earliest .

Thanks

Bahz wrote:
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delay with the responses as I have received a lot of requests and I had over 300 messages since Friday and I'm working through all the messages. I was also out of the office on Friday and we had a national Holiday on Monday so hence the delay with the responses.

I just wanted to further clarify that the ASUS Gears of War 4 promotion site is only for APAC countries: Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam

For all users outside of APAC, please visit the official Nvidia Gears of War 4 bundle promotion website to find out how to redeem the game code in your region:
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/10series/gears-of-war-4-bundle

For notebook products, please email your request directly to ASUSROGEVENT@asus.com

If you have any issues, please send email directly to rog_forum@asus.com

Pretty disappointing that i spend over $1000 AUD on my STRIX 1080 and supplied information to both the forum admin and the rog email addess ....and still no reply 3 weeks later.

Not to mention the the other 7-8k odd worth of ASUS stuff (ROG Laptop's headset etc) i have sitting in my office atm.