cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overclock.net? hmmm shady?

OPTIX
Level 9
Really! Is it just me or are there moderators straight out of high-school and don't even know there own rules of there site? I have never been mistreated so poorly on any forum ever! Really! Wow! Lets take a poll. Who has been mistreated on this site? Maybe its just me. But i am curious. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

HiVizMan
Level 40
No disrespect OPTIX but ROG is not the correct place to discuss other forums please. I am sorry that you have not had a good experience at another forum but here on ROG we do not encourage folks to discuss the merits of other sites. I do hope you can understand that.

But please do feel free to post up here if you feel we on ROG have mistreated you or anything like that. I do not mind discussion about us, even if it is not good news. We do want to be the most friendly and helpful support community on the web.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Oh ok no problem. I did not know this was an issue. You can take this down then. No problems with you guys here:)

chrsplmr
Level 18
Optix ..
Curious .. have you given RealBench v2 a go here:http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?40057-RealBench-v2.0-Public-Beta!-amp-Leaderboard
My suggestion is to run RBv2 and see if your Rampage is stable then the members here will
be more than happy to get you OC'd where ever you want ... or stable in the first place for that matter bro..
As HiViz stated .. we have nothing to say about others .. 'we' are 'here' to lead the pack .. not follow.
Leading is best done by example .. Welcome to ROG. .c.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Cheers mate have repped you for being so understanding.

Thread closed.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.