cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Thread for COMPUTEX 2016 - Discuss HERE!

Bahz
Level 12
Computex is just around the corner and we want to known which products you're most excited about. In addition, for those who are attending the event or following the event very closely, we want to know your feedback. Have any questions regarding any of the new products you want to know more about? (we can only provide answers for products already announced at the press release and not prior to that)

This thread is open for anything related to the upcoming products or Computex, join us and chime in.
70 REPLIES 70

MatG
Level 9
I would love to win.. Anything will fit the ROG Strix GTX 1080 i just ordered 🙂

Waiting for the 1070. I wonder if it'll have proper vrm unlike the 970 strix.

I would love to learn more about it , where I can get one , or buy one for personal use. i live in Europe , the Netherlands

Does the ASUS STRIX GTX 1070 comes with RGB lighting also?

munweii wrote:
Does the ASUS STRIX GTX 1070 comes with RGB lighting also?

From what I saw in the earlier with the protype, the GTX 1070 did also have RGB.

Hope they announce backpack for G752

That laptop... Road trips and working overnight will never be the same.
Now if only the other half will grant me access to the bank account....... :cool:

i would be excited about the ROG Laptops that they will be releasing ang also the GTX10xx series..hopefully they will also release those here in the philippines. :o:o:o

I am happy that Asus has introduced PC power in laptop. But isn't 24inch a little overkill.:eek: