cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nvidia 30XX Watchdogs legion code issues

hausmeister
Level 7
Hi

I had big issues with getting my game code. Luckily another user from reddit was able to send a msg on my behalf.

• getting the code did not work with error "This shipping country does not meet" (https://www.asus.com/events/info/activity_watch-dogs-legion/)
  • I then tried to send a message as mentioned on the site (If you encounter any redemption issues, please visit here and follow below steps for redemption) but kept getting errors, even after I registered on the forum.
  • My forum account was locked, so it was not possible to contact anyone.
  • I think my messages went through even though I kept getting errors as asus then replied to one of those with my code (Thank you!)

Other people are also having issues, maybe someone could review the process? Or just Fix the contact form so that you do not get an error message upon submitting, if that works correctly while it is currently showing
Unrecognized URL (https://www.asus.com/events/info/activity_watch-dogs-legion/)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/ji9cj7/cant_get_my_watchdog_legion_code/

Is there someone I can contact, there is another user on reddit who is having similar problems, I would like to forward his username to help.
16 REPLIES 16

Sadly not yet.

I have emailed support on the weekend and wrote an email to the address you mentioned in your post today.

Also I have to get back to NVIDIA tomorrow. I chatted with one of their agents to determine why my code isn´t working and he said I´ll get a response within 24h... This was like 5 days ago.

If I hear anything I´ll let you guys know. It definitely should n´t be so troublesome to redeem a free promotion, especially at the high STRIX prices...

FYI it appears the below does work even if i received errors upon submission.. got an email today with the redeem code in reply to the submission..

good luck all!

If you encounter any redemption issues, please visit here and follow below steps for redemption:
Step 1: Enter Your Details, name and email address
Step 2: Choose Subject “Other�, and enter “Game Bundle Redemption - Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War standard edition�
Step 3: Enter your Message including:
(1) Your country/region of residence
(2) Product serial number Find your serial number
(3) Product PPID Find your PPID
(4)Your valid receipt with clear show of date of purchase. Please upload your receipt to any cloud space (for example Dropbox, WeTransfer, ASUS Webstorage) and provide a download URL.

dAzrAU wrote:
FYI it appears the below does work even if i received errors upon submission.. got an email today with the redeem code in reply to the submission..

good luck all!

If you encounter any redemption issues, please visit here and follow below steps for redemption:
Step 1: Enter Your Details, name and email address
Step 2: Choose Subject “Other�, and enter “Game Bundle Redemption - Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War standard edition�
Step 3: Enter your Message including:
(1) Your country/region of residence
(2) Product serial number Find your serial number
(3) Product PPID Find your PPID
(4)Your valid receipt with clear show of date of purchase. Please upload your receipt to any cloud space (for example Dropbox, WeTransfer, ASUS Webstorage) and provide a download URL.

Were you able to redeem your code correctly?

Mine didn´t work and Asus responded to that with the following message :
The Actual Promotion is handled from Nvidia.
You have to Claim it directly over their Promotion Page.
I could not provide you any Code I am sorry.

which doesn´t make any sense at all

yep, code redeemed fine, game sitting in my library already

Just got my second code and this time it is actually working. Tried it to the form in this forum. Took them about 4 days to respond. Good luck guys

KiRaH
Level 7
How many days did you guys wait for you to receive the code?

KiRaH wrote:
How many days did you guys wait for you to receive the code?

same question how long does it take for the application to be accepted.