cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nvidia 30XX Watchdogs legion code issues

hausmeister
Level 7
Hi

I had big issues with getting my game code. Luckily another user from reddit was able to send a msg on my behalf.

• getting the code did not work with error "This shipping country does not meet" (https://www.asus.com/events/info/activity_watch-dogs-legion/)
  • I then tried to send a message as mentioned on the site (If you encounter any redemption issues, please visit here and follow below steps for redemption) but kept getting errors, even after I registered on the forum.
  • My forum account was locked, so it was not possible to contact anyone.
  • I think my messages went through even though I kept getting errors as asus then replied to one of those with my code (Thank you!)

Other people are also having issues, maybe someone could review the process? Or just Fix the contact form so that you do not get an error message upon submitting, if that works correctly while it is currently showing
Unrecognized URL (https://www.asus.com/events/info/activity_watch-dogs-legion/)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/ji9cj7/cant_get_my_watchdog_legion_code/

Is there someone I can contact, there is another user on reddit who is having similar problems, I would like to forward his username to help.
16 REPLIES 16

Ezveedub
Level 9
I was told Nvidia ended the WatchDog promo with Geforce Now on 10/29/20 and replaced it with Call of Duty: Black OPs as of 10/30/20. I have the same issue with EVGA. Purchased within the promo and by the time I got to register it, they ended it and now don't qualify for any promo. In process of sending my RTX card for refund, as this process is total BS. BestBuy sells the 3xxx series FE cards and sends the promo code once it ships on order completion, not requiring you to wait to register the card like AIBs seem to be doing.

i try to redeem since 12 october last month ago, website says runs out code please try again later, and now if i open the website i cant even click anything, a little bit dissapointed, my card RTX 3090 TUF OC and got redeemed NOTHING that was so sad

Ezveedub wrote:
I was told Nvidia ended the WatchDog promo with Geforce Now on 10/29/20 and replaced it with Call of Duty: Black OPs as of 10/30/20. I have the same issue with EVGA. Purchased within the promo and by the time I got to register it, they ended it and now don't qualify for any promo. In process of sending my RTX card for refund, as this process is total BS. BestBuy sells the 3xxx series FE cards and sends the promo code once it ships on order completion, not requiring you to wait to register the card like AIBs seem to be doing.

Yeah, I guess it is too late now, but maybe they could still give codes to the people who tried but failed.
I did not buy the card for the code, but since it is included in the not so cheap price...

Maybe some people will be able to get the COD code then, buit I have to say the website and contact issues + delivery date made it nearly impossible to get the code. I'm luky I still got one, but this should not be that hard.

Honestly I'd just be happy if they replied, the support process is atrocious/non existent.

Registration failed - The invoice is not completed - even though it was a perfectly fine picture of the invoice.
Multiple emails to both rog_forum@asus.com and oppromotion@asus.com (a suggested escalation email address) - no reply
Event Website support form - errors out.
Main asus customer support - due to terms and conditions, cannot/won't help.

I got the registration in before the deadline (after waiting a month for the card to actually arrive)

Seems like what I heard about asus customer service is true then. (it was nothing good)

I also got sent a code by the rog forum, even though I got an error. What's funny is that I actually was waiting for a reply of the support as I tried to explain the issue, however all they did was refer me to the controlling team for some reason?

In this case please contact to our controlings team at ccc_de@asus.com. They will contac and help you woth pleasure.

Tried that about a good week ago and still no reply... anyway I got the code and well it says it has already been redeemed.

Now I have to deal with the NVidia support as well, they told me they´ll be in touch within the next 24h... 3 days ago now. (Also they say it´s not their fault)
At this point I am asking myself if it really is worth it to go trough all this trouble for a game I don´t care too much about.

Just a side note: EVGA is apparently sending out Cold War code for people who couldn´t get one for the watch dogs promos because they ran out, seems to be quite the nice customer service over there.

Dan87
Level 8
Unfortunately I am in a very similar spot.

I ordered my RTX 3080 Asus ROG OC on the 19th October, but it was actually delivered on the 30th October which means I was out of the Watchdog legion redeeming window.

When I try to redeem the CoD code I get the same error: The product line of the product serial number is not eligble for this event.

Does anybody from Asus can help us in the forum to get our codes?

Thanks!

Dan87
Level 8
oppromotion@asus.com replied with the following:

"Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Oppromotion.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are glad to have the opportunity to review your concern and provide feedback.

However, as this promotion is not run by us, we are unable to process your query via this email.

Please contact our ROG team via their email: (rog_forum@asus.com); to follow up on the matter.

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to let us know. We will be more than happy to assist you."

Can you help us, ROG Forum? 🙂 Thanks

Dan87
Level 8
Hi guys, have you got any news?