cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numerous Problems with my Asus G75VW

infamousk12
Level 7
Hello all,

The purpose of this post is to see if anyone else has encountered my problem with this laptop.
First off, I do enjoy gaming on this laptop. It's well build with a solid feel as a laptop. It has many high quality parts inside and I expected it to be a powerhouse.

I've had this laptop since November of 2012, and around May of 2012, I began to experience my first BIG issues with the laptop.

Basically, it freezes up on its own at random times. The entire system locks up and it either blue screens, or black screens. I have been all over the internet searching every forum and thread about this problem. I bought it from BestBuy originally, which I was ok with, due to how many good experiences I've had with them.

I took into their "geeksquad" for "servicing" and they sent it to their factory only to determine there was no hardware issues and that everything was working properly. It's been a few weeks since I got it back and the problems are occuring again. I really do not understand as to why. I keep this laptop very "clean" and I only do moderate gaming. Nothing too crazy.

I bought this laptop with the forethought of it lasting quite a few years and being a top notch machine, unfortunately it has been nothing but a fight with this laptop.

I am a full time college student and that has been holding me back from sending it to Asus' RMA center. I need to have a working system.

At this point will I get anything in terms of a replacement model if I send this into Asus? This is truly a shame, because I've been a long time Asus fan and have never had any issues like these.

Any feedback or suggestions as to the next actions to take would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
0 REPLIES 0