cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Marnik
Level 7
ottoyu34 wrote:
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.

Hi there!! My name is Marnik. I am a happy owner of gm501gs from Russia. Since childhood, he dreamed of a powerful gaming, but thin and stylish laptop.
I think ROG gm501gs like that!))
Let's play?!

P.S. Forum an interesting, it turns out I have problems with overheating((
If anyone has important and interesting links and information about it, how to identify and fight, I ask you to share it!

andersondiaz
Level 8
Hi My name is Anderson Diaz, call me kpitank on BF
I am Profesional Photographer, sometimes gamer and contructor PCs
I am from Caracas Venezuela

DarthLoloX
Level 7
My name is Laurent from France/Sweden. I love both PC and consoles since my childhood.

Asus ROG is for now my favorite brand (but I love what are doing the other famous companies too in PC gaming, what we can see in Computex each year in Tapei), I loved watching "Boost My PC" on YouTube (in partnership with Asus France).

I love Japan too and have some ideas to share: I would like a ROG Mascott such as "Horsem4n" and other mecha in collaboration with japanese studios. As example, include Horsem4n in japanese animation, a new Asus ROG Mecha in patnership with Bandai and include this Robot in Gundam series (extremely popular), and buy their new figures. New ROG product licensed by Sony PlayStation and why not Nintendo, fully compatible with both PC/Consoles, I would like more games with cross-play between PC/Consoles.

I would like a better version of Aura which is nice (when it works), I would like more feature/collaboration like what Asus did with Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.

gkitf16
Level 7
Great to know we are all a community and have many helpful ideas to benefit each other. I have enjoyed Asus for many years. Currently ROG Z390-E board, so easy to build. Zero issues putting a whole system together, it just works!

Hiya all i'm Bob or on here Pugwash76 .

Signed up to pick a few brains and attempt too OC my system after asking for advice .

Built about 5 PC's over the years , my current one will be the one i'm planning on erm trying not to kill via fiery death .........hopefully

Expect a few questions after i've browsed the forums and see what other people do with a rig similar to mine .

mohammedpatla
Level 7
Hi the name is mohammed and i did my first PC build. Unfortunately there are some problems with my Asus prime b450 plus and am here to see if i can resolve those.

Nino_1973
Level 7
Hello Guys:)

Hello,

mostly looking for answers.

Hey there. I am new to this forum and here to help the needy ones who need any tech and computer related guidance or recommendations. I'm currently working for My Laptop Guide - A laptop guide website. It includes best laptop recommendations, latest news and such related stuffs like best asus gaming laptops, etc...
Thanks.

SteAlfa88
Level 7
Hi all, my name is Stefano from Italy.
I have acquired the motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI).