cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hi, I'm a new owner of a 2022 ROG Zephyrus G14 laptop. I love the thing. The size is perfect, the performance is great and the sound is the best I've ever heard from a laptop. I'm 73 and I play games like World of Warcraft, Forza Horizon 4&5, Black Mesa, Red Dead Redemption 2, and many others. I'm also active in Facebook and a little on Twitter. Malaghan is the name of my main character in World of Warcraft and my handle in Forza is LukewarmWheels.

I may be here looking for help and advice and I'm also willing to help others if and when I can.

Hi guys, new member and ROG user here. I just finished building my SFF PC using a B550-I Asus ROG Motherboard.

I am Abhirup, I like to be called Aekon... I love playing games that give me a real feel also I love simulators, graphics designing is also my choice... KEEP GAMING PEACE OUT!

Hi all,

I'm a pro repairman in a small town in Missouri. I've been fixing Apple and PC computers for nearly 20 years now.

Hi, new member here, been building computers for 20 year now for others, most are AMD versions with a few Intel based here and there! Currently building an Intel and I9-12900K on a ROG Maximus Z690 Hero. Some slight differences, but one that knocked my socks off! The Intel rapid storage setting, cause me great pain for 2 days until I figured it out, it was holding the Samsung 980Pro hostage with raid controller! Found the setting on the EZ bios page, disabled it and bingo the SSD works.

Howdy folks! Just built my new ASUS rig w/ Maximus Z690 Extreme, i9 12900KF, Ryujin II cooler, STRIX 3090 OC Edition, G.Skill Trident Z5 32g DDR5-6400 and 970 Evo +. So joined this forum to get educated on the ASUS bios and all the other ASUS ins/outs. How the heck do I edit my profile? Have some type of grey banner at the top blocking me from seeing anything and I cant make any changes to my profile.

EDIT: looked a few posts up and figured out how to edit my profile.

Hi everyone,
My name is Abdur, and usual name on the internet is BULLETVOMIT. I am not explaining the story behind that name here.
Well
For the laptop.....yeah had a ROG G15 G513QC, but that suddenly the keyboard had a short so now it is stuck in the service center for like 2 months now.....
I'm in pain..
Anyways laptop specs were modest, a ryzen 5 series, 3050 and 8gigs

Made this for the sole reason of getting some help

hello , my name is scipion ,
I started with the amstrad cpc 6128 + computer , a long time ago . it happens to me to experiment some incoherent thing ( ex: 2x8g ddr3 1600mghz + 2x2g ddr3 1333 mghz the whole OC has 1800Mghz) to realize me that it works well and it's stable (base p67)
sorry for my english, i am french

Hi, Things and much frustration...

Hi people,

I go by Lord Scorpion. I'm into making beats, 3D editing, gaming and pretty much all things computer related.

Started my computer journey way back in '87 with a Commodore 64. Miss those days.