cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hello ROG forum,
I'm from the UK. I have been a PC enthusiast for 16 years: overclocking, modding, programming and gaming.

Dear all,

I'm Bigglet, registered many years ago it seems but never really active. Hobbies are gaming and PC building / problem solving. Mainly play Escape from Tarkov these days which gets me hooked. 31 years old at the moment and have been a dedicated gamer since I was young (~8 y/o). Played on highly competitive level and at some point decided to pursue an education in the semiconductor field as well. Nowadays, I work for one of the chip manufacturing companies and when I'm finished I dedicate my spare time to my daughter (became a dad last year 🙂 and gaming.

I am still running a very old setup (i7-2600K @ 4.4 GHz with a 1600-MHz DDR3 kit overclocked to 2133 MHz) and a 970. Now I have finally decided to upgrade as the PC just struggles with the newest games. However, the prices for DDR5 are too high for my liking and the GPUs also, so those will have to wait and I will settle with the latest DDR4 memory.

As a child I was always interested in how PCs and games worked, so my education and career have helped me develop an understanding of how this works, and I am happy to share my knowledge to anyone who's interested or asks 🙂

Kind regards,
Bigglet
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z-690-F GAMING | CPU: i7-12700KF | RAM: 64 GB DDR5-6600 CL32 CORSAIR DOMINATOR TITANIUM | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Case: Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW | Cooler: Corsair h150i ELITE CAPELLIX | Storage: Samsung 980 PRO 1TB | Storage 2: Samsung 870 EVO 1TB | Storage 3: WD BLUE 7200 RPM 2TB

Hello everyone!

I'm from Italy, and I'm a PC builder and enthusiast since when I was 10 years old. Now I'm 28 and I'm building a new PC, feeling like yesterday since I powered on my first build after mounting all the pieces with my father.

Happy to be here!

Hi everyone!
My name is Mattia and I come from Italy, I'm a PC enthusiast since I was 8 years old (about 25 years ago)
A few months ago, I finished my latest build completely ROG Strix-Corsair, and so I can't miss this forum!
I hope I can help by giving my contribution!

I love my Asus ROG tower which I was able to upgrade the Windows 10 to Windows 11. Not so lucky with my Asus ROG laptop .Windows 11 doesn't like its Intel i7 CPU yet it has no problem with the towers Intel i7 CPU. Also my laptop doesn't burn CD or DVD's. I'm hoping this form can help me out. Thanks for adding me.

Hi forum!

Just a newbie here trying to learn the best way to get the best performance to my Asus Rog Strix G15 G513QY-HQ008 AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX

Hi all

I am running two PC with ROG and TUF devices.
Loving them yes, but also hitting some troubles that I hope and can fix with your support

Hey there, I'm Kelly:cool:, let's welcome me.

My name is Richard Todd i am 65 years old and have been gaming for the last 35 years. I have just made up a new PC . It is my first time having a reasonably up to date system and i am amazed at the difference it makes as my old system was purchased 16 years ago and still had parts of my very first PC. I am happy to say that i am using Asus or ROG hardware and i congratulate the support people for the help they have given me to get everything running properly. My only issue is that i went for a RTX 3060 TI graphics card i should have got a 307 or 3080. You live and learn.

Hi, I'm Alex.

I've been in software engineering for 35 years. I've done engineering on operating systems, compilers, and games at Apple, Sony PlayStation, and Bungie among others.

I recently bought a pile of ROG gear to build a PC to run some legacy development software that won't work on the ARM-based equipment I usually use these days.