cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,155 REPLIES 4,155

Hi,
Im Henry, and happy to be a ROG products's owner.:D
ASUS ROG STRIX Z270 F GAMING
intel core i7 7700K
GsKILL TridentZ C15D 3000MHz
ASUS ROG STRIX 1080 A8G
LEPA aquachanger 120
Samsung EVO 960 SSD M.2 500Go
Corsair HX750i 80 PLUS Platinum*

Hey everyone,

Glad to be joining this cool community. As my name states it, I'm a geek. In my professional life what I do deals with digital media, machine learning and data science. I also publish a French online geek mag called Vilain Geek.

With respect to PC Gaming on Asus, for me it's all about RPGs. I believe that RPGs are fundamentally PC oriented, that's just my personal bias. Other than that, I'm a husband and father of beautiful little children.

Hi to ever1. I just got my 1st asus. happy to be part of this group

hope to help and be helped!
happy new year

Hello everybody,

I am Mark and my biggest hobby is my PC and FPS shooter :rolleyes:. Since xmas I have installed the great ROG Maximus X Hero mainboard. 🙂
Let's see what's can be done here.

My name is Roy, people online go by krey or kreyora

i'm 23, studies development, at the moment in Js and firebase, but i wish to futher studies to include c# and C++
most of my time i play video games, and listens to music. most played game atm is world of warcraft, and most used program is Visual studio
My profession of choise is IT support, so my career is currently stuck at first line support

my pc collection consist of a asus fx553VD and a custom gamer pc with the following specifications:

Intel I5 6500 ( most at 50c, to be upgraded)
16 gb corsair lpx red 2133 mhz ram(to be changed to rgb ram)
asus rog strix z270E motherboard
asus rog strix gtx 1070 oc gpu running cool under 60c most of the time
samsung 960 evo 256 gb m.2 pcie ssd
samsung 850 evo 120 gb
1 tb seagate red laptop drive
corsair h105 closed loop

all wrapped in a nzxt s340 case, but i want to switch it out with a new fractal design r6 case

if you have any questions, feel free to contact me 🙂

Hello everybody,
my name is Gianluca and I'm from Italy. I joined the Asus family about three years ago. 🙂

hello i am new here
my name is Varnavas from Cyprus. I am gaming builder i have my own build, i am a gamer with many hours on this on variate of games i am here to find some solutions for some of my problems and help the community to make better products and make the support of those products better feel free to anyone to sent my message to ask me anything want 🙂 have a nice day to all 🙂

Hi everyone!

My name is Travis and I am new to the ROG family.

I currently have GX501 Zepyhrus that is in RMA right now! I loved the computer, and cant wait to get it back!

Look forward to chatting with everyone!

Hi all.
Then it is time to look into this gaming stuff. Having a young boy sniffing on these things I decided to have a look on my own to keep up. I am watching forums and tips all over the place to get a grip. Well, that's it for now.
Happy new year.

best regards
Geir

Hello,

Currently owner of :

• ROG G55VW
  • ROG GL702ZC

Best Regards.