cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,157 REPLIES 4,157

bonjour je suis agé de 40 ans. fan de asus republique a ptit budget car pas trop les moyens d'investire. en 2013 j'avais un crosshair formula v avec fx 8530 oc 5ghz + coolmaster evo+ ram g-skill totel 16go + asus gtx560. aujourd'hui avec mes economie jai une nouvelle carte mere sabertooth r.3 et j'ai recup mes ram changé la carte graphique pour une strix 1060 oc+ be quiet dark pro 3 mais comme le proc ma laché sur la crosshair j'ai une fx 4350 de depannage. je voulais donc m'inscrire au forum pour de l'aide car j'hesite entrela fx8370 et la fx9590. le choix est difficile car je sais que la chaleur est un defaut enorme sur les fx.surtout en 220w. merci de votre aide par avance peace.

just bought an Asus ROG GL753 my first laptop; was wondering if anyone else had a work around to establish a "Number Lock LIGHT" or icon on desktop/task bar?

Hello, new friends.

I am MezzedUp. I'm here as the owner of a GL502VT laptop and have come to provide some information about it that is not easily found on these forums or through google: the instructions on how to change the screen. The cheaper models of the GL502VT sold through 3rd party retailer BestBuy have an inferior TN screen that is by far the worst screen I've ever had to use on a laptop. I hope to help those that feel as i do, or have simply had a mishap and need to replace their screen.

I hope this info helps, and i hope to be of assistance to any owners of similar hardware.

Hey Everyone, I am Matt. I have actually been a member of the forum since 2015 but only read posts before. Now I am trying to interact in a forum about Ryzen, and its not letting me. I figured maybe I should Introduce myself. I Love Computers, and I Love Fixing Computers. Thats what I do. If You need anything, let me know, and I would be glad to help! Game On My Friends!

Hello i'm matthieu,
i'm 24 yo and i'm a web developper. I want to join a hardware/gaming/overclock forum. I'm reading you for a while but i want to be part of it.
I also have issues with my setup. I need expert help 🙂

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?94463-Assistance-on-overwatch&p=659862#post659862

Thanks a lot !

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mark. I'm new to this forum. Sent2Strike is my online handle. I'm also on Australian Overclockers.
Recently upgraded from a ROG Rampage III Extreme to an ROG Maximus Code iX.
Looking forward to seeing the overclocking potential on the Core i7 7700K.

I'm not able to look at some do I need permissions enabled?*

Hey folks, my name is Nicolas. I've had my ASUS G752VY for a while now. Beautiful machine. Not into gaming that much but love the opportunity to be able to play any game anytime I want. Fun fact, down here in Argentina, a new G752VY costs as much as some cars (roughly $6000 USD). Primary reason as to why I bought mine in the US.

Hi to all I am Haris From Greece 37 years old, nice to be in this great forum... this is my first Asus build after a lot of years of using different companies.

hi all, im Cagri from Turkey and 27 years old, i like playing games(pc-ps4-ps3-ps2-ps1-psp-gba-nes-snes etc.), listening music and watching animes( lol ), have a nice day 🙂

Hi guys! Chrom here, nice to meet you all! Im a lost Brazilian guy who lives in Japan, Lover of games, music , i love to make some crazy songs in my computer =p, and ofc...love to decorate my computer hah! I know my english its weird but 3 languages to learn its alot for me grrr lol Huggs!