cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Retired
Not applicable
To add to the flavor of the ROG. My name is Drew Grywalski, twenty-one and still going. I've been a gamer since I was three years old running the NES up through the modern consoles of today and of course PCs. Due to the gaming addiction, my parents or at least mother attempted to keep me away from technology. This caused my knowledge of the PC world to plateau until about a year ago. I learned the ins and outs of building gaming rigs on a casual level, and now, I'll have a rig to call my own. Looking forward to learning how to OC and possibly get into competitive situations like ROG does here. I find it to be full of adventure and a chance to meet others with the same addiction.

I'm a graphics designer attending the Art Institute, I have about a year and a half to graduation. Looking to get out of Florida and head to the west coast or over seas to the UK and pick up a designer position. I want to use my artistic skill to also do mods of cases and even step it up to altering cases of GPUs/PSUs and other miscellaneous hardware inside PCs. If I succeed in that area, I may start or join a company who specializes in modding. Surround myself in my passion, nothing better than that.

Victus wrote:
Looking to get out of Florida and head to the west coast or over seas to the UK and pick up a designer position. I want to use my artistic skill to also do mods of cases and even step it up to altering cases of GPUs/PSUs and other miscellaneous hardware inside PCs. If I succeed in that area, I may start or join a company who specializes in modding.

Not sure where you are in FL, but Origin PC is in Miami. I don't know if they can do anything for you, but if you're passionate about custom PC's you could try to get an internship there or at least talk to some of the people to find out what it's like.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

hi to everyone, I am kind of new here, and I like the site, thanks for moderators, nice day

Hi everyone!
I'm Mayank99 and i am a casual gamer and a content creator. Fairly new to the gaming community and loving it. Looking forward to learn new things.

Mayank99

Hello all,
New member here fro Connecticut.
My first ROG board which so far I love.
Always had Asus boards before so I don't know what took so long to get an ROG.
Now if only I could get Armoury Crate to play nice with iCue. :rolleyes:

Retired
Not applicable
I may call them up and see about taking a road trip. Only a couple hours away, and they seem to have nice product.

Kaboom
Level 8
Hey guys! My name is Emily Zimmer and I'm 19 years old. I've been a gamer my whole life starting from all the original Nintendo systems which moved onto my current passion - PC games. I'm originally from Seattle, WA and now live in Sacramento. I recently picked up a passion for extreme overclocking, and got to try it out at Quakecon. Ultimately, I would love to go to beauty school and become a cosmetologist, but I'm pursing my passion for gaming right now 🙂

Kaboom wrote:
Hey guys! My name is Emily Zimmer and I'm 19 years old. I've been a gamer my whole life starting from all the original Nintendo systems which moved onto my current passion - PC games. I'm originally from Seattle, WA and now live in Sacramento. I recently picked up a passion for extreme overclocking, and got to try it out at Quakecon. Ultimately, I would love to go to beauty school and become a cosmetologist, but I'm pursing my passion for gaming right now 🙂

hi my name is jim I dont overclock or game I am a photographer and love my craft

Retired
Not applicable
Gaming IS beauty... win win right there.

Retired
Not applicable
Hello there,

My name is Michael Young, I work for a small business mainly focused on retail PC sales and Service. I work for Travis Jank (V2-V3). My hobbies include slaving over broken computers while V2-V3 whips me to work faster, carrying LN2 tanks on my back to constantly sustain V2-V3's need for super cooling, Overclocking, Gaming, Shooting and tinkering with things...which I then break.

Overclocking is a passion brought on by Travis, years ago when I walked into his store and saw him doing crazy and inhuman things to a computer, with his dark sorcery he would mystically push machines far past any logical limits...for about 5 seconds before they burst into flames. He taught me in the ancient secrets of hardware modification and the arcane methods to soothing motherboards which had spontaneously caught a case of extreme LN2 abuse.