cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,157 REPLIES 4,157

hello there
my name is Bighair i am from Denmark and have pc as an hobby for 17 years,

got my first pc when i Was 40.

Hello I am Kingkong96 I just started getting into computer gaming from console. I have been enjoying it for the most part. I am using a Asus Gl503VM-BIN13 and I'm loving it so far.

hi everyone

hi every and anyone. am trying to fix an annoying issue with my keyboard. The backlight just wont come and I cant understand why. could someone assist eith some possible solutions

Charlesgen17 wrote:
hi every and anyone. am trying to fix an annoying issue with my keyboard. The backlight just wont come and I cant understand why. could someone assist eith some possible solutions

I suggest you create a new tread in the laptop section and give more details such as when the problem started: https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?200

Alternatively a quick Google search suggests similar questions with solutions here on ROG forums: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=asus+backlight+not+working&atb=v92-4_g&ia=web

Hi, my name is Frederico Santos, i'm 25 and i'm from Portugal.
I have been playing since little on consoles and finally moved for PC gaming.
Still learning all the acronyms of the PC language and how to work on the BIOS and etc of a computer, but i really hope to learn it fast.
Glad to be here to learn and to teach if possible.

Hi,new to pc trying to find out if i can put a 1050 in my ASUS ROG20 AJ i watched videos but when i went to best buy i was told no it cant be done then another geek squad member said i could do it please help who is correct

Hey!

I'm Malcolm, AKA dooby2004. I really enjoy computers, gaming, coding, and all in all, like to figure out how they work! I'm not at all sporty and hate any sports, but most of you will probably see why. I'm normally a really nice guy to be around, and I hope We can all get along! 😉

See Y'all!

Hello, My name nic is Kewlncguy and Just received the ability to post . I was lurking about for a while.
Just wanted to say hello

Hi my name is Jonathan i'm 28 years old and i'm french
I don't speak english very well i'm helping with google trad