cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,157 REPLIES 4,157

Howdy Yall My name is Dan I'm 33yo from Michigan. hope you are all well and look forward to chatting with you all....

Hi, I'm Prasanth from India. I'm very passionate and addicted to games. I mostly play COD and occasionally racing games like NFS and sometimes FIFA. Excited to be a part of this great community hope I can contribute and share more of my experience with you all.

Hi,
Josip from Croatia, owner of Asus 970 Gaming Aura.

Working as system admin in company.

Regards.

I like to say hello i m the pcwizard and Asus lover been a long time user but first time forum user*

Good to be here*

Hey, my name is Peter I just bought my first pc and build it from scratch it includes a motherboard from asus rog which is a Maximus IX hero. I am happy with the build and I hope I can help others to build their computers or if they have any issues. Its always good to be part of this community cya around. 😄

It's my first post!

Hello guys!!
I'm new here and it is my first time pc build with asus!!!!
all nice to meet ya!

Hey everyone.

Just introducing myself here with the first post.
Got the Asus ROG Stryx GL702ZC laptop with Ryzen 1700 and RX 580 - first Asus laptop.

Greetings from Poland,

Just build my first "real" gaming rig build on 8700k and Maximus Hero - before used only low end boards. Looking forward to discovering possibilities of ROG hardware.
Dargus Maximus
~Explorer ~Engineer ~Guide
My Youtube channel - PC modding, streaming, gaming

Hi folks!

I'm Ric from London. Gaming addict and music production nerd. First time using an ASUS board, looking forward to putting it to extensive use. :cool: