cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hello,

Thank you for accepting me in this forum!

wendybyrde506
Level 7
ottoyu34 wrote:
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.

welcome to on board

Hello everyone, my name is Parminder, I work as embedded software engineer, I have a passion for competitive video games as Valorant, I built my gaming PC 5 years ago, now I am for the first time trying to overclock for better performance.

CcInnocator
Level 7
hi, I'm CCINNOCATOR, I'm a huge ROG fan!

Uno61385
Level 8
Greetings!
My name is Uno. This is my first time using Asus ROG Forums. Thank you for having me.
I enjoy binning ram, occassional tinkering and real time strategy games.

Danwuc
Level 7

Hi, I'm Dan. I've spent most of my gaming life on something that could barely run minesweeper but have always looked up at gaming systems with adoration. Had an ASUS laptop for the last couple of years and haven't looked back since!

Cosmic_Castaway
Level 9

Hello All,

New to the forums, been waiting eagerly for the forums to come back on line ever since I put my AM5 build together since November last year with the Crosshair X670E Hero motherboard as I was having rough time with the platform. Every time I check a forum url on websearch time to time - I got the general check back later message lol.

Although it was a frustrating experience I did like the brain scratching challenge and I have to say some of the quirks on AM5 were truly really mind boggling 🤣.

Since I've been building and repairing pcs for several years now it wasn't too difficult to figure things out and as a result I've learnt alot.

However, I'm still learning the quirks and kinks of AM5 as well this motherboard so will be here and there on the forums as i'm curious to see what others are experiencing in terms of issues as well as the knowledge they may have.

The other aspect is I'm still deciding to whether or not even to purchase another asus product at all following the recent email I got from a CR. In all my years and job roles I've never experienced such an asinine and presumptious email ever. That's all I'll say here for now as it's not the scope of this thread. Just adding this comment in case I simply drop off the forums in the future.

Cpu: 7950X (Voltage Ceiling Locked at 1.3 Volts - No Longer PBO Tuned As Can No Longer Boot With Such Settings Due To Sheeetty ASUS AI Tuner Killing The CPU Slowly| Ram: Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 32GB 6000MT/s CL32 (Undervolted Motherboard SK Hynix Profile 1.35 <-- No Longer Possible Because of Sheeetty ASUS AI Tuner Killing The CPU Slowly Now At Stock Settings) | Motherboard: Crosshair X670E Crosshair Hero | Case: Cooler Master H500M | Cooling: Arctic 360 Liquid Freezer 2 | GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX |

ShonMM
Level 8

Hi all. My name is Shon. I am newbie. Glad to be here. Have a nice day everyone😊

ArthurD
Level 7

Hello, everyone!
My name is Arthur and I am from France.
I am more than 45 years old, but I am still interested in everything new that comes out in the world of computers.

One of the oldest and most popular live sex cams sites is LivePrivates, which offers a premium experience with its stunning models and professional streams.

asian live sex
stripchat
shemale cam

TimTurbo
Level 7

Меня зовут Тимур. Зарегистрировался буквально 15 минут назад. Мне интересны технологии, гаджеты, соременная аппаратура и коммуникации (сейчас все в режиме онлайн). Раньше много играл в игры. С самого детства проводил много времени за ПК. Теперь увлекаюсь заработком в сфере телекоммуникаций. Вижу перспективы в развитии игровых ПК и консолей. Виртуальная реальность, интернет-вещи и беспроводные технологии окружают нас каждый день и все больше. Поэтому железо должно быть достойным для поддержания достойного уровня качества. Хочется быть в тренде и успевать следить за всем этим. В скором времени планирую запустить свой агрегаторв. Живу и горю своим делом! Буду рад услышать кто чем увлекается в других точках мира)