cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

Hello,
New user here.
My name is AJ
Happy to join.
had some questions and some are still to be asked.
Hello to everybody!

Hello, I'm Matteo, new user.

I currently work at CERN and I am passionate about gaming and GPGPU computing.
Just assembled my second PC to support my research.

Hope to have good time with you guys, here!

hey every1 im nissa kinda new but not new at the whole computer thing... looking to expand my knowledge and learn a thing or 2
i look forward to being a part of the ROG community and make a friend or 2 along the way 😄

Hi there, just joining the discussion to get advice and tips for my G513QY advantage edition laptop with 5900HX and 6800.

Overall great laptop, powers through pretty much anything I throw at it including games. Really amazing value when compared to Nvidia 3080 options.

hello i am danny i am new user from france
good evening to you 🙂

Hello everyone, I'm Luka and I'm a game audio artist. Looking forward to sharing my experiences with Asus products and expand my knowledge about hardware 😉

Hello from Italy!

Nerd guy who loves technology.

Hi every one I'm a bit older user of ASUS products start from SLOT1 generation.

My name is Serj and since 2014 I discovered my favorite gaming devices - Asus ROG.
I like rock/metal music, Java programming and video games.
Recently I bought the Asus Strix Scar 17 (2022) and I'm in love with this marvelous beast.
I guess, I'm here to stay for a long time and nice to meet you all! 🙂

Hello all,
I am excited to see so many smart people in here. I will need your help in my journey to get my audio working.
Shawn