cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Names Paul , in Australia , a new GA40111 G14 R5 and very impressed with it , I'm a bit on the older side and its my very 1st new laptop upgrading from a old Lenovo T61P .

I find it quite surprising just what these things can do these days as in speed and capabilities and I'll not be looking back from the Zephyrus imo , currently waiting for a game to come out/be released which its said maybe 2023/4 (Stalker 2) , the build quality of the G14 is very sturdy as owners know , so see you all about and thanks all .

HI my names is Alinus.. leets bee frends

Hi,
I'm professional in the streaming and video production world. I recently put together a new rig with the Creator z690 ProArt Wifi, and I also have the Hyper m.2 x16 PCI e adapter card. I'm having some issues trying to get all my m.2's to get recognized by the system, so that's why I'm here!

HI,
This is ndmshz, new to the forum

Hi I'm Holzkerbe from Germany and a PC enthusiast since early childhood when my brother introduced me into PCs and PC gaming when he got an old 386 from a friend. I love PC gaming and building my own rig, but now as a fully grown up with a job, wife and kids I'm currently gaming on a ASUS TUF Dash gaming laptop because I don't have that much spare time anymore building and optimising my own rig, but I plan to return to it at some point in the future 🙂

HI, I'm Uzume, and glad to join the forum!

Hi all,

Name is Jeroen, live in the Netherlands, have experience from around 1985 when my dad bought an Olivetti M24 with the optional over $1500 20Mb harddisk (with Dos and Shell, and the best game ever: Digger), and was always into computer from then.
But about 10 years ago my interest lowered when I started my own business and had less and less time to mess around with computers.
Because of that I have some problems with my laptop I can't figure out anymore and signed up here..

Hey gang! Fresh meat for the grinder.
My name is Dennis and I'm from the U.S.
Happy to be a part of the forum, and I'm looking forward learning some new stuff.

hi gang! I can't read! I hit the buttons too fast and autofill jinxed me.

If someone could help me change my username to Nawzman? That would be super awesome! 😄

and hi again!

I inherited the ROG GLK502VSK from my son who has moved up to a ROG tower. I'd like to become more comfortable with the ASUS suite of products. I realize this system is a bit older, but meets my needs, running Steam games. I'd like to leverage the expertise of this to group to maximize the capabilities of this system.

Looking forward to learning a lot more. Tim