cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

New to the forums, Been building since 2000 and haven't looked back. Hopefully I can help some people or learn something new.

Even though I have been registered since Sep 2020, I am just now posting.

heraldranch wrote:
Hi everyone! My name is soarwitheagles. I am a hopefully happy owner of the ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI). This motherboard is still new in the box and I am super excited about completing my new gaming rig build.

I am doing my best to carefully read and research for the correct components to add to this build with the TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI).

I just ordered the new Corsair RMx Series (2021), RM850x for the PSU. I know, it is a bit of an overkill but I pull these power supplies after a year or two of use and use them as a regulated power supply for ham radios and linears and such.

I had a new MSI RX 480 8GB that never worked. After waiting weeks for their CS, they offered me a new Radeon RX 6600 XT MECH 2X 8G OCV1 as a replacement! Dang, they go for over $1,000 and I only paid $129 for the 480. So I am super happy about that!

Ok, please help me to select the correct DDR4 RAM! What do ya recommend?

And I am thinking of purchasing either the amd Ryzen 5 5600g or 5600x. Have you any suggestions for me?

I have the newCooler Master MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror ARGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler ready to slap on a new CPU.

And everything will go into a Cooler Master HAF XB EVO. I just wish the EVO could handle a 360mm CPU AIO, but the EVO limit is the 280mm radiator.

Please help me if you can!

Thank you!

Soar

People have been having problems with the 5600G CPU's on various mobos. I have the 5600X in my desktop and it's an awesome CPU, I also have the RX 6600XT card and it's a beast at 1080p which is what I play at. Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM is good. I have 16GB of the 3200 in my rig. Personally, I won't have liquid cooling in my machine but thats just me. I never overclock anything,

Hello people. My name is alex and i'm a video game enjoy-er. Currently gaming on a zephyrus S15 GX502LWS.

HI Everyone,

I am a new user of Forums and Gaming Computers. I recently configured and purchased a new desktop gaming computer from Digital Storm (DS). I am striving to understand and resolve Q-Code indications on my ASUS MB; software conflicts from using CORSAIR ICUE software and components with an ASUS system; and understanding which system drivers should be updated and which to ignore (DS TS has suggested only updating the video card driver).
My system configuration includes the following:
Intel I9-12900K (OC)
ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Hero
RTX 3080 Ti graphics card
CORSAIR Commander Pro Management Control Board and Software with RGB Lighting Kit
CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR5 DRAM 5200 MHz
CORSAIR ICUE H100i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler
CORSAIR QL Series QL 120 RGB Fans

Hello!

I am Jerome

I just finished setting up my PC with a Crosshair VIII Impact and looking forward to give it a try with some games!

Hi Everyone,

I am Jee, just completed a ROG diy setup last year. Although some components bought did cause issue, still it does not stop me from getting the new Rog Flow Z13.

Hope that by joining the forum, I could get solutions on problem faced as well as any wonderful tips on ROG devices coming from all the cool ROGer here.

Cheers.

Hello everyone. I'm not much of the posting type of person. I have been reading the threads for a couple of months now learning about the z690 boards. I built a Tuf Z690 gaming wifi plus ddr4 and wished I would have kept my z390. I have found a lot of helpful information here and at least my new CPU is running now. It seems as if the Z690 boards where rushed and have been plagued with problems. I would like to thank everyone that has worked so hard at providing drivers and troubleshooting help.

Why the CAPTCHA keeps resetting every other word is beyond me .

i7 12700k
32gb corsair ddr4 rgb 3600 CL-18
Z690 Tuf gaming plus wifi ddr4
Corsair 5000x case
7 Corsair LL 120 fans
H150i elite cooler
2tb Samsung 970 plus NVME x 2 installed m.2_3 m.2_4
Gigabyte Eagle 3080 12gb LHR
Windows 10 pro

My name is BusiestComb5430, my hobby is to assemble pc and test them and my main job is to streamer on twitch. I aim to the maximum on my skills as a professional gamer and also a PC enthusiast and I always try to record live shows in maximum quality and that the games run at maximum by overclocking the entire computer.I am an Italian streamer and I started my career in 2020, but not having the necessary power to continue with my business.
Therefore I turn to you to have an opportunity and sponsor rog products and carry out my business to the fullest.
Cristian

Hi everyone, my name is Lina and I'm new here. I smoke a Heisenberg pipe with 1.5 percent nicotine, just had a piece of brownies and love my crash. I love beer. Non-alcoholic on weekdays and on weekends I go on a binge. I love money and living comfortably.

Hi! My handle is Rooke, and I've been a member of Asus since 2004, but it's taken me this long to getting around to setting up a forum profile.
Speaking of which, how do I get my profile page to allow me to update it? I'd like to add my hardware list, but I seem to be stuck in display mode only. 😞

[Update] Figured out how to edit my profile. I'm all good now! :cool:
Have a Good One! 😎
Rooke