cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,157 REPLIES 4,157

Hi, I'm Alex.

I've been in software engineering for 35 years. I've done engineering on operating systems, compilers, and games at Apple, Sony PlayStation, and Bungie among others.

I recently bought a pile of ROG gear to build a PC to run some legacy development software that won't work on the ARM-based equipment I usually use these days.

Hello. New here. Joined mostly to get information about the best way to set up my Asus routers. When I signed up, it used my whole name as my profile name. How can I change it so my visible profile name is not my name? Thanks!

Hi. I'm new in this forum. Some may know me from the old discontinued NBR forum. Thanks, thats all

andywypiszynski wrote:
Hello. New here. Joined mostly to get information about the best way to set up my Asus routers. When I signed up, it used my whole name as my profile name. How can I change it so my visible profile name is not my name? Thanks!

You can try sending a PM to "Silent Scone@ROG". He has done this for some users. It's not something you can change, only an administrator.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Thanks!

Hi I'm Louis,
I use to be a gamer but didn't play for a while since I became a parent. But I'm now trying to free some time to play again, got myself some new part and a VR headset

Team,

And old geek here, call me the One1King.

I just built my first computer after 25 years, (I'll never see 70 again) but I see some things have not changed over the years. Still a mirad of connector types, that I have to figure out.

Everything is up and running, I think, but one question remains that I hope someone will be able to answer in the forums.

Cheers,

On1

Hello, im Aleksandar 29 years old, from Europe working as a web designer for retail shop this is one example of it https://www.tehnomanija.rs/
I'm also into games some example of it : God Of War, Hitman, Witcher 3 (those are my top games)
I also love building my own Pc by choosing the parts myself connecting them together and hopping that it will work once i press the button 😉 PC's 😄 also always used asus as one of my building components 🙂

Hello guys, Dan here.
I'm an IT student from Italy and a super Rog fan.
I'm currently studying to become a software developer.
I have a unique trait, I can attract bugs like a lamp at night.
My talent? Finding them and correct them.
"I don't know where you are, but I will find you and I will correct you".
I'm your bug report man.

New to this forum. Been building and working with PC's since the Atari 800.

Have used ASUS boards in the past. Currently working on a build using Hero VIII Wifi and Ryzen 5800X. Searching for answers here...

EricB