cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hello. New here. Joined mostly to get information about the best way to set up my Asus routers. When I signed up, it used my whole name as my profile name. How can I change it so my visible profile name is not my name? Thanks!

Hi. I'm new in this forum. Some may know me from the old discontinued NBR forum. Thanks, thats all

andywypiszynski wrote:
Hello. New here. Joined mostly to get information about the best way to set up my Asus routers. When I signed up, it used my whole name as my profile name. How can I change it so my visible profile name is not my name? Thanks!

You can try sending a PM to "Silent Scone@ROG". He has done this for some users. It's not something you can change, only an administrator.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Thanks!

Hi I'm Louis,
I use to be a gamer but didn't play for a while since I became a parent. But I'm now trying to free some time to play again, got myself some new part and a VR headset

Team,

And old geek here, call me the One1King.

I just built my first computer after 25 years, (I'll never see 70 again) but I see some things have not changed over the years. Still a mirad of connector types, that I have to figure out.

Everything is up and running, I think, but one question remains that I hope someone will be able to answer in the forums.

Cheers,

On1

Hello, im Aleksandar 29 years old, from Europe working as a web designer for retail shop this is one example of it https://www.tehnomanija.rs/
I'm also into games some example of it : God Of War, Hitman, Witcher 3 (those are my top games)
I also love building my own Pc by choosing the parts myself connecting them together and hopping that it will work once i press the button 😉 PC's 😄 also always used asus as one of my building components 🙂

Hello guys, Dan here.
I'm an IT student from Italy and a super Rog fan.
I'm currently studying to become a software developer.
I have a unique trait, I can attract bugs like a lamp at night.
My talent? Finding them and correct them.
"I don't know where you are, but I will find you and I will correct you".
I'm your bug report man.

New to this forum. Been building and working with PC's since the Atari 800.

Have used ASUS boards in the past. Currently working on a build using Hero VIII Wifi and Ryzen 5800X. Searching for answers here...

EricB

Hi everyone! My name is soarwitheagles. I am a hopefully happy owner of the ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI). This motherboard is still new in the box and I am super excited about completing my new gaming rig build.

I am doing my best to carefully read and research for the correct components to add to this build with the TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI).

I just ordered the new Corsair RMx Series (2021), RM850x for the PSU. I know, it is a bit of an overkill but I pull these power supplies after a year or two of use and use them as a regulated power supply for ham radios and linears and such.

I had a new MSI RX 480 8GB that never worked. After waiting weeks for their CS, they offered me a new Radeon RX 6600 XT MECH 2X 8G OCV1 as a replacement! Dang, they go for over $1,000 and I only paid $129 for the 480. So I am super happy about that!

Ok, please help me to select the correct DDR4 RAM! What do ya recommend?

And I am thinking of purchasing either the amd Ryzen 5 5600g or 5600x. Have you any suggestions for me?

I have the newCooler Master MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror ARGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler ready to slap on a new CPU.

And everything will go into a Cooler Master HAF XB EVO. I just wish the EVO could handle a 360mm CPU AIO, but the EVO limit is the 280mm radiator.

Please help me if you can!

Thank you!

Soar