cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hello everyone! I'm Leonardo and I write from Chiasso Switzerland

hello!

i've used ASUS motherboards for pretty much all of my gaming PCs, but i haven't built a totally new one in almost 10 years! *i'll be jumping from a P8P67-Pro to a Z690-I - more of a lightspeed leap, really.

- spanker

Hello everyone) I'm Max from Russia) There is no bear and balalaika)

Hi ROG Forum,

I'm from the UK near the south coast. I've been building my PCs for over 25 years and done a little bit of overclocking in my time.

I'm glad to be signed up here and already finding some posts really helpful.

Cheers

Hi. Now I live in New York, but often go on business trips. I think that Asus produces an excellent one. Love the most my Asus Tuf Gaming.

Good evening all, I'm Alex from Italy and since a couple of days I'm a new member of ROG family!!!
Happy to be here and to find a place where understand better how to get the best from my Hw!!!

Hello, I am a student. I am new to this website and I am excited to be here. I am looking for information about how to write an article for school. I hope that this website can help me with that.

Yeah I just wandered in from the street uh my name is James Kerr I'm a frog addict and I like to spend my money to the point of poverty but as of two day may 32,000 Ive still never bought a lian Li 011 dynamic with the distro plate and straight running water cooling runs and had the balls to ask everyone to look at me and my CUSTOM pc....lmao custom paint by numbers maybe custom plug and play....lol I'm probably mostly almost kinda sorta joking but probably not.
JAMES KERR

Hey,
I'm Patrick, 37 years old from Hamburg (Germany) working for the betting portal wetten.com. I'm a gaming fan and love fast graphics cards that's why I'm a fan of ROG.
I hope to find good conversations here about gaming and the newst technical trends.

Have a nice evening

I'm a BSCS guy working now as an EE. I picked up EE online. But I still do application dev. for the Linux kernel, and I've been an avid PC builder since the the i486 DX. I run prime95 (mprime in Linux) on most of my builds; just fascinated by large prime numbers.

I've been using Asus exclusively for at least 20 years. I find the products durable, reliable, performance oriented, and great for the DIYer. Asus always uses a fairly standardized BIOS, a definite plus for compatibility with almost every other component manufacturer.

Can't say the same for HP, Lenovo and/or Dell! I guess when I need more machines, I don't see purchasing the entire PC as an option, because no preintegrated PC is equipped with everything I want! Although, Asus has some nice assembled ones at great prices. I just do so much with PCs, I have to specify all the parts. And, I like to save money. I don't really need money, but those who blow money like drunken sailors are not the most attractive.

My inventions are employed worldwide in the electrical metrology business. I must add that Google reCaptcha is now broken. Google did this intentionally. Now websites are missing 5-10% of legitimate traffic, which is carried on commercial VPN connections. Hopefully the Internet community will bond together in solidarity, and stand up for the right to privacy online.