cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,155 REPLIES 4,155

Hello, just introducing myself. I'm an IT project manager and recent purchaser of ROG equipment. I have a few questions, but will post them in the general forum and hopefully get rocking and rolling soon!

GT-AX11000

hello my name is Rafal, I set up an account on the forum because I want to buy an ASUS product, a little about me, I like online games, I train martial arts' krav Maga), and you can say I am an artist I make knives by hand, I still have all of them hello:cool:

Hi,

Am from the UK and have been overclocking for many years, I actually managed to overclock my Amiga 1200 back in the day by using a 50Hz crystal instead of a 30Hz one on the addin RAM expansion board.

Back to the present and am now running a 7940x at 4.7GHz with 80 gig of RAM (one 16Gb died hence odd amount) on a Rampage VI Extreme, GF 2070 Super and more HD's than you can shake a stick at. This is my first Asus board for many years and was bought a few days back off Evilbay to replace my previous X299 board that blew a MOSFET.

13oots2 wrote:
Hi,

Am from the UK and have been overclocking for many years, I actually managed to overclock my Amiga 1200 back in the day by using a 50Hz crystal instead of a 30Hz one on the addin RAM expansion board.

Back to the present and am now running a 7940x at 4.7GHz with 80 gig of RAM (one 16Gb died hence odd amount) on a Rampage VI Extreme, GF 2070 Super and more HD's than you can shake a stick at. This is my first Asus board for many years and was bought a few days back off Evilbay to replace my previous X299 board that blew a MOSFET.

Hello and welcome 😉

Hello my name is The kirby gamer

Hello To Everyone:

I am Charles, I am new to PC gaming I am a Competetive Warzone player, used to play on PS4 but after the release of the new Nvidia 30 series, I thought its time to make a switch 😛 and I start building my PC in Feb of 2021 and just completed building my first computer a few weeks ago.

I'm gonna be one of those newbies who got stuck into almost everything at the start so I hope to get my queries answered in this forum.

Cheers.

howdi all from freezing Scotland 😄

Hi there from SW UK,
I'm currently working on two LGA 1700 builds. Already got fingers burnt by purchasing a RTX 3080 Ti in a "sale" and DDR5 RAM in a "bundle" 😄
Oh, and I'm having fun today with a STRIX LC II 280 which doesn't come with a certain bracket, one that Asus cannot supply/sell along with other "individual spare parts".

hello. my name is leo. I'm 30 years. asus support itself is responsible for this forum?

Hello everybody. My name is David i am new member and I work as a Technical Support executive. I help users of Mac Optimizer Pro with their queries. Many users approach me asking about how to activate the Mac Optimizer Pro product. You will have to go to https://www.macoptimizerpro.com/order. You will come across the required information to activate the product.