cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hi guys, I am Mihir Kumar, 22 yrs old. I have bought ROG G14 with Anime Matrix cuz it's so cool. Looking forward to gaming on this beast.

Hi All

My name is David. I am new to custom builds and want to learn to overclock my rig. I am in construction, specifically commercial glass. I also trade securities in the futures markets. I am 51 years old and didn't grow up with a smart phone and computer so i am no natural. But i embrace technology and although it's frustrating at times for an old guy, I am not afraid to learn. It's great to be here!!!

Hello!

My name is Irwan. 32 years old. I just joined the Republic with my G15.

I bought a ASUS ROG Helios case and a ASUS Z590-A wifi gaming motherboard, great system for just about 2 months, then the fan control hub over heated, causing the plastic cable cover to catch fire.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UheFEx4zKAKKuFLs7

avianquests here.
avianquests.com
ROG infant.
Into landscape photography and simple video editing.
Just set up my new build: @3200 MHz (partial RAM OC) , no CPU OC yet. Installed IUSMUS Balaned power plan. Installed Asus Armoury Crate + Aura
Mobo: ASUS Rog Strix B450-F Gaming II
APU: AMD Ryzen 3 Pro 4350G
RAM: 16 TEAMGROUP T-Force Dark Za (Alpha) 16GB Kit (2x8GB) DDR4 Dram 3600MHz (PC4-28800)
SSD: Teamgroup MS30 M.2 SATA 256 GB
Case: MasterBox MB511 ARGB 2021 Midtower
PSU: Bequiet Pure Power 11 600 wats 80 PLUS® gold
CPU Fan: Deep Cool AS500 Plus
I am currently compiling my solution for Asus Armour Crate Failed install solution.
Cheers. Stay safe.
Seize the day.

I'm a newbie here. I would like to introduce myself to all of you guys. I hope everyone here is doing well so far. Thank you so much!

Hi to all, i'm a happy (hopefully) new owner of a ROG STRIX B550-F gaming(wi-fi) MB, i only have a small problem to solve, as soon as i can write in the support section i will try to solve it 🙂

hey all,

thanks for having me! In the online world, I go by the nick Kubro. I have just recently joined the ROG family by buying the Maximus XIII Hero mobo and the STRIX 3080 Ti O12G GPU.

It was pretty hard to get my hands on the GPU, but finally got it and am ready to play BF2042 😉 (yes I know, it comes out 15th of October, but at least I am prepared now)

hello ! bonjours

my name is Stephane, I am 54 years old, and since the beginning I have always used ASUS hardware.

using INTEL and NVIDIA on all the configs I had from the beginning.

I live in France.

steph

I am new to ROG STRIX Family,

Been a pc gamer since young age - i built all my desktops starting when i was in school till date. Due to the pandemic and the spike in GPU / PC component price - i felt the ROG is offering a good bang for buck all packed and ready which is really cool.

Hoping to help some one in ROG and get a few questions answered here though i cant find an option to post a new question though :cool: