cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

I am a Blogger, Project manager, and consultant currently living in the USA. My interests range from technology to design. :cool:

Name is Dennis, Work in gamedev. Create VR games in russia, very pissed off with my new notebook ROG Strix Scar 15 because its not working. 2300$ crappy notebook

Hello to all. This is my first post. Asus ROG Strix G531GT. Broken After a little over 2 years. No Power No Lights No Boot. I am so upset. I dont Game and Never Messed with ANY of The Power/Speed Settings. I only bought it because of the lit keyboard as I have a heard time seeing in the dark. I also used it with Serato DJ Pro as I play music for people at times during special occasions. And Everyday surfing. Ive taken it to Northridge Fix and he could not find problem. Very Knowledgeable Gentleman. He informed me Asus ism having a LOT of MB Issues now.
Can ANYONE direct me to a post that could possibly help me. I am also looking for a schematic that I was told was impossible to get. If Northridge had it he could possibly repair for a fraction of the $799.00 it would cost to replace whole motherboard. Oh yea, The problem arose after disconnecting usb hub and power cord so I could go mobile. And yes the laptop was off. It happened a month or two prior, but the battery disconnect and power button worked after about 3 tries. Ive tried about 20 times now. No Exaggeration. Sorry for the "rant", But thats my introduction. LOL
Blessings to all and ANY AND ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED!

work on airplanes for over 21 years and well thats all later guys n galls

Hello everyone! My name is Gonzalo Coda, i'm 26 years old and I live in Argentina. I'm a computer engineering student and as you know, the economy of my country is not good but little by little I am updating the components to achieve a fully ROG PC. Glad to be here, see you!

Hello Room! Dharmaa here! Trained screenwriter with a film school diploma but still struggling to get into films! Do Editing and Photography assignments to pay the bills.

First computer was a BBC Micro clone in the 80's followed by a AT486 in 92. Taught myself to build and repair computers out of necessity.

First came here looking for a solution to nasty problem on my Graphics Workstation that has been bugging me for some time now. But separate post for that!

So how are you all doing? 😮

Hello Everybody, my name is Lugas, I'm from Indonesia. Nice to meet you all

Hi,
I am new here but a keen enthusiast builder. not much in over clocking, being a photographer I love to have great tech and a beast machine to edit on, Always had the ROG series of machines. Recently having issues with the new one and bios!

Hello everyone, my name is Noé and I have liked computers for 25 years, I started in this world through pc games and little by little my knowledge about computers has been increasing until today. I have built all my PCs to pieces and I have learned to assemble them without the help of computer professionals. I have always liked the asus brand for motherboards and other devices to mount my pc and so far I am glad I opted for Asus.

Greetings to all :frio:

Please help me out. G512LU Older bios is nowhere to be found! this laptop does not work without undervolting. if you know anywhere that i can download it from please tell me.