cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Name is Doug...not a gamer...some folks call me a photographer while I choose to call myself Fat Guy With a camera. Spend a tone of time trackside at the local dragstrip. Here to pester knowledgeable folks about overclocking my PC that I use for editing.

Hi

Bought a CH8 and about to start a new 5800X build, wish me luck.

Cheers

Hi all,
Here one more !!!

Here my pc:

Case: nox hummer zs black Nox-xtreme Full of fans 🙂
Mob: h61H2-AD
Processor: I52500S
RAM:8G
Graph Asus RX580 4G OC

Cheers!!:cool:

H iam Sarath, also known as Delta48
software developer and really poor enthusiast who cant afford enthusiast level hardware
that's all cheers

My name is Justin. I game a little but my main focus is crypto mining. Started using my gaming PC to mine when it was not in use. Due to the Ethereum boom I built a few dedicated GPU rigs.

Hello everyone, my name is Ethan (username: Optimum Drives). Glad to be a new member of this forum. Looking to learn new things.

Hello first post 😄

Kappa07 wrote:
Hello first post 😄
Me too!

Hi everyone!

hello, my name is Richard I am a salesman I have been building computers for at least 10 years mostly using EVGA Intel motherboards. until my last build x299 micro SLI board died on me after only 4 months decided to take a break from intel and EVGA. so now I am running an AMD roc Strix b550 e gaming and so far so good.