cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,155 REPLIES 4,155

Hello everyone my name is Jovan

Hi,

My name is Kenny, from France.
I have used to have several PC built on Asus motherboards around 2000 to 2008, now planning to get back with Asus for Zen 3 (and still rocking my beloved Xonar sound card since years).
Take care of you and your beloved ones.

Hi!

My name is william and I’m from Sweden. I own an Asus Gr8 II that I have some trouble with and want to Â*learn more about.Â*

Hi,

I am Dimitris, living in Oxford (currently in Athens - due to Covid) and my rig is this one:
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/dT7TwP

Hi everyone,Â*

First time builder. However, I am a SW Engineer by vocation and trade before I got turned into a desk jockey. So hopefully not a complete Nuub.

I found myself looking for a new outlet during this Rona thing. Decided I would try my hand at a build and start gaming with my sons.Â* Â*

Case - Asus ROG Strix Helios GX601, MoBo - ASUS ROG X570 Crosshairs VIII Formula, CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, GPU - EVGA NVIDIA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra, RAM - Samsung G-Skill Trident Z Royal 32Gb (4X8Gb) DDR4 4.6Ghz, SSD - C: (2) Samsung 980 Pro 1TB PCIe Gen 4 M.2 Configured RAID0, PSU - ASUS ROG Thor 1200W, SATA Drive - Toshiba HDWR160XZSTA X300 6TB 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive, Cooling - ASUS ROG Ryujin 360mm (3X120mm fans) AIO, OS - Windows 10 Pro - Monitors - (2) LG 27GN950-B 27� 4K @ 144Hz, Keyboard - ASUS ROG Strix Flare RGB, Mouse - ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin Wired RGB, Mouse pad - ASUS ROG Balteus Qi RGB, Headset - JBL Quantum 800.

Started playing 7 days to die with my boys but I was always a console gamer until now and navigating a mouse and keypad in game play was proving to be a challenge. So I downloaded Shadow of the Tomb Raider to practice. Graphics have certainly come a LONG way since my PS3 days.Â*

I have some questions about fan tuning (Fan Expert in AISuite) and cooling in general so will be scouring the forum.

Looking forward to the interaction....Â*
Â*Â*

Hi
I'm lradam. Just built a ROG STRIX B460-H with a 10th gen i5.

Hello everyone,
I introduce myself, Belhassen 44 years old, big computer lover since my childhood, I recently acquired a new watercooling and I am intrigued by the changes that's what I would like to discuss with you.
hope to hear from you.
cordially.

HEJ!

New on the forum but here to stay, so i hope.

Reason for being here? I'll let the image speak for itself.

I was already an ASUS user but the last build i decided to go all RoG.

I'm missing a RoG Delta headset, a 360 Ryujin and when the prices settle, maybe a 5700XT Strix OC.

Cheers all

I have been building computers for 20+ years and use quite a few ASUS and ROG components.

Hi,

I’m new here. Back from 15y on Mac 🙂