cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hello

My name is Lex. I've been a computer Geek since before 3D existed outside of an SGI workstation and definitely before PCI and Plug and Pray came along. Cut my teeth on games like Bard's Tale, Neverwinter Nights, Ultima, Wizardry, Warcraft and DOOM. The later of which we would play on an IPX network (pre-ethernet days). My best systems system back then had parts like the 486DX50 and a Diamond Monster 3D 3DFx

Now that the kiddos are out of the house I find myself missing the UT god-like ( https://youtu.be/h3lznPiQCZE ) days so building a new PC Gaming system to scratch that itch in 2021 :cool:

Big fan of
AMD (vid and CPU)
ASUS (MB & router, sound)
Creative Labs (sound)
Corsair (mem & PS)
Lian Li (cases)

Happy New Year,

Lex

Strength in Knowledge!

Hello, My name is Asahi (nickname) and I am passionate about IT (programming, 3D modeling, video games ...)
I am French, an integrator developer, and I am training to become UI UX designer.

hey everyone! i'm diablovox, an AMD fanboy!

Hello everybody! I am MachinaEx, I have been with ASUS since my childhood (90's millennial) and to date I have been satisfied with 70% of their products, software could be better. My motivation to join this community was to search for solutions and software which I see has been regularly update here so as an enthusiast I had to be part of this community. Hope to chat with you in the near future!

Glad to be here 😄

Hi all
i am budgie from N.Ireland i have been building my own computers for 15 years nothing special first time user of ROG STIX.

Hey-there. I am Raeat (Ray-yat), from Canada.
Nothing special to report except that it is unseasonably warm here in the prairies and we are in viral outbreak.

I bought a prebuilt some years ago and it included a B85M-E motherboard. Hence I am here. Trying to learn about PCI slots and trying to figure out why my mouse cursor jumps around wildly in BIOS.

Stay home. Stay Safe. Wear a damned mask.
Your enemy is not the gov't or medical experts. Your enemy is the virus(es).

My name is sgmpower.I like to play PUBG. ROG 3090 is Invincible! ! ! ! !
spec:
i7 10700k
TOUGHRAM RGB Memory DDR4 4400MHz 2x8GB
asus tuf z490-plus gaming (wi-fi)
ROG 3090 oc
Adata SX8200Pro 1 TB
Samsung SSD 970 pro 1 TB
WD blue 3 tb
Corsair Ax1000
BenQ EX278Q

Hey Hey, Aa_ron here. 1st time com builder and want to take full advantage of all the knowledge here on this forum.

My build:
Asus ROG B550-F gaming Wifi
Ryzen 5 5600x
NZXT X63 AIO
G Skill 2x8gb (16gb) 3600mhz CL18
Corsair RM 750x
Powercolor Red Devil 6800xt

See yall around!

Hi, My name is Iman. I'm 27. Happy to be here.