cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hi

I used to be a PC builder back in the days of 8086's (XT's L.O.L.)
These days I am a Gamer, Programmer and Micro-Electronics device designer.

I still build my own personal use PC's and play around with overclocking and water cooling.
I spend more time Overclocking, building and rebuilding than Gaming. tsk, tsk. But its still fun!

Hello,

I'm Erik from Germany and I've got the following ASUS components:

- ROG Swift PG278QR
- ROG Strix B550-E Gaming (it replaces my Crosshair V Formula)
- ROG Sheath Gaming

🙂

Hi, I recently bought the top-of-the-line and super expensive Zephyrus S17 which I don't plan to use for gaming but more on for AI and Machine Learning study/training. I'm a casual gamer though and can still play from time to time. I hope to use this laptop to learn more about hardware as well (I'm a Computer Science graduate).

My previous laptop was also an ROG (GL551JW-DS74) which I bought way back Apr 2015. It is still doing fine except that it's screen now has issue (became pinkish). Someone said that it could be fixed by replacing the LCD ribbon but I haven't brought it for repair yet.

Looking forward to learn from experts here about my laptop, how to best use it, and get to know some AI/ML practitioners if there's any. Cheers!

What's the point of introducing yourselves here? I haven't noticed anyone responding back to anyway specifically.
Anyway, just curious.

Hello there,
I'm Hasan Onur from Turkey and i am 35 y/o. I'm an engineer and using computers for working and gaming.
Bought Asus Rog Strix G512LW notebook last week and gettin really fun while gaming. And gettin really fast result while gettin 3d orthophoto diffeting and 3d model rendering.

GrizzleMotte wrote:
Hello there,
I'm Hasan Onur from Turkey and i am 35 y/o. I'm an engineer and using computers for working and gaming.
Bought Asus Rog Strix G512LW notebook last week and gettin really fun while gaming. And gettin really fast result while gettin 3d orthophoto diffeting and 3d model rendering.

Hasan, do you like to take warm walks on the beach? D you attend singles night out at TGI Fridays? JK! Welcome to the team.

Hello,
i'm new in this forum, i'm from Italy, so sorry for my poor english..
I have a Crosshair VIII Formula, Ryzen 9 5900x and Rog Strix 3090 OC.

hi everyone

hi i am muhammad. i made new gaming computer after about 15 years. i have always bought asus motherboard and found them rock solid. now i need help to configure the bios for my rog x570 -e. i dont want to over clock since i have ryzen 9 3900x. just like to have some good configuration which can keep my temps cool and under controlled.

Thanks

Rog x570 -e , Ryzen 9 3900x, Asus nvidia GT 1030, Crucial Balistix 16GB, EVGA Super Nova 850w,

Hello everyone, my name is Pedro and nick name is C0rrupt3D, Im from Portugal and I get an ROG GL702VM :cool:

Hello from Mars! I'm Cyber_Punk

We are not the same. I am a Martian! Just kidding! I'm a pc enthusiast. I hope to learn a new thing or two from the Asus online community forum members. Knowledge is power! Knowing is half the battle now.

System Hardware Specs:

Case: EVGA DG-87
Cooling: NXZT Kraken Z73
CPU: Intel i9 Extreme 9900X
SSD: X2 Samsung 860 Pro 1TB
GPU: ROG-STRIX-RTX3090-O24
MB: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon X299
Mem: Quad Channel G. Skill 32GB 3200MHz
PSU: Thermaltake 1500+ DPS Titanium Series
SSD: X1 M.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB / X1 M.2 Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
Display: Samsung Odyssey G9 - 49" G-Sync, 240Hz, 1ms @ 5120x1400