cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

Hi There.

I am looking for tech support advice but thought it only polite to drop in here first.

I am a Mac operator in the print trade. Married, 2 grown up kids, 1 dog.
Been gaming since the eighties, mostly World of Tanks for the last 10 years and more recently Warzone.

Setup is

Rog strix x299 e gaming mobo
Rog strix 2060 super GFX card
i5 7640x CPU
32GB DDR4
1TB Corsair Force 510 NVME m.2 drive
500GB spinny drive....

Lots of flashing RGB lights etc

In fact here is a pic..

Thats me and my machine.

Thanks for having me.

Hi,

I love ASUS; I've been a fan since i started building computers in the late 90s.

My name is Roman, I recently purchased an Asus laptop and looking for information.
Working as an intern 😃
Like extremes sports and chess.

Hi, My name is Randy. I was the first person I knew that had a video game when my father came home from trucking when I was 5yrs with a Commodore Vic 20. First game: Pole Position. I was the kid that programmed the VCR. I'm not a coder or anything. Just like using tech.

Hello, my names i pirus and im from london uk. Enjoying the ROG Product and try to find solutions to fix issues with these products.

Hello Everyone! 🙂 😉

Hi, there. Just introducing myself. I'm Tony from Texas. Just got my ROG Zephyrus (GU502LW). First one!

Thanks.

Hi there everyone,

Christiaan from the Netherlands here.

After a long time I came back to Asus recently, and by a long time I mean my last Asus motherboard was an A7N8X-E Deluxe.
Now I recently bought a ROG Strix X570-E Gaming and it's still awaiting a 5900X, which in my humble opinion is the best price/performance CPU currently that is also future proof.

Anyway, glad to be here and see you in another thread soon. 😉

Hey, guys ( and girls of course )! I am Roger in real life, I live in Quebec and I have two fast machines as PCs. I really like ICT and I have studying it for more than 10 years now. I like to watch hockey, listen to dance music and I am addicted to YouTube ( lol ). O.K. that will be it for my short presentation of myself, see youu soon in threads!

Hola
casi se me pasa saludos a todos

Me encantan las luces rgb me quedo tiempo realizando configuraciones

me gustaria rtener un pc con todo de leds compatibles entre si para realizar configuraciones

I'm John Im here to learn about ASUS products and investigate some issues Im having