cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

I am known as Fatha Tyme, a name given to me by people I play pool with because sooner or later I always catch up. I live on the island of Maui, in the state of Hawaii.

I'm Giacomo, but you can call me Jack! I'm an italian guy who's finishing high school with a passion for computers and anything tech-related. At the beginning of this year I built my first gaming PC and I'm really happy to finally join the PC gaming community! Oh, and als I'm a huge ROG fan. See you around!

Hi

My name is Agustin from Chile. I have an asus rog gl702vmk. I am interesting in getting some help over some technical issue with my computer and finding out more about the asus laptops

Hi I'm Thierry from France.
I have a asus rog g20cb for 4 years, wonderful computer !
I like games, mostly RPG like Witcher, Kingdom Come...

Hi I'm Tom from Miami, FL.

I've owned rog products for 8 years now. Very happy with this brand.

Three Centurion headsets inop. Utter garbage and zero support. They suck. Xonar Phoebus, using 7.1 (but not 5.1) audio causes a grounding buzz when surround output is enabled. The software is crap they do not support it. It sucks, ASUS sucks. You'll never get another penny from me or anyone I know. Bye.

Long time ROG user here. Started from the ROG G50VT-X5, moved up to the G75VW, up until my current G20CB desktop rig.

Hoping now that I can use the RTX 3070 in my G20CB rig as it seems to have the right TDP.

Hi im ferdinand of philippines thanks for accepting me here, im a ASUS user since highschool and im rebuilding my ASUS Rampage II Extreme again ive been using it for the past 7 years so im hoping that everyone can help me and give advice for the best result of my build build project PC

im jedd im planning to add m.2 nvme storage but one screw from the heatsink got stripped. I ended up damaging one screw out of 2
just to pull out the heatsink. will it be fine with one screw holding it?

My name is Robert I am retired and am relatively new to gaming. I have used Asus kit for many years, but just for work related use. I have just rebuilt mine and my son's pc with Asus Z390f motherboards and Asus gtx 1650 super in mine and 1660 super in his.