cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,155 REPLIES 4,155

Jahmen
Level 7
Jahmen Myst - Gamer of Cyan Myst Series Games, OBDUCTION Game, Syberia Games, QUERN Game, Online Games like MOUL, Plants vs Zombies, you get the idea.
Build my Own FUL TOWER GAMING PC's. My 1st was a BFG CoolerMaster All aluminum case, All nvidia build; Motherboard, Ram, Dual SLI Graphic cards with intel Quad Core Processor.
Now I'm doing a 2nd build with a Corsair Graphite Series 780T Full tower case, ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore Motherboard, Corsair VENGEANCE 64GB RAM, i9-10920x Processor, Deep Cool Castle 360EX (120mm) CPU water cooler, ASUS ROG RTX2080 Ti Graphics Card (1 to start with), 850 Watt Power Supply, etc. . . I'm posting the build as I go and my issues as they arise.
Go do crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here!

Ruamoko
Level 8
Hello everybody! :cool:

Hi, I'm ASMach, and I'm from Santa Barbara. I've just built a computer based on a Crosshair VIII Formula X570 mobo. I'm interested in computer software development and engineering, game development with both Unity and Unreal, and AI/ML.

I am currently looking for help with a Code 05 on startup.

Hey all, I'm Zach - or BlueHawk0172 on everything..
I've been thinking about it for a while now and I've finally decided to pull the trigger on making my first build. Just picked up my ROG Strix Helios case this weekend and am hoping to get the rest of my parts in the next month or two. I've been doing all the research I can but if there's any info or posts you think I should see first please please please post them to me 🙂 Also please feel free to suggest different parts, as I have not placed any orders at this time. I look forward to scrolling through the infinite posts in this forum and hope everyone's doing well through this time 🙂

Parts (In Progress)
Case - ROG STRIX HELIOS
CPU - Intel i7 10700K
MB - ROG Maximus XII Hero (Or Formula - to insure all 4 top USB ports work without compromising speed)
Cooler - ROG RYUJIN 240
RAM - G.Skill TridentZ 16GB (2x8) 3600 @16CL
Power Supply - Asus Thor 850W (pre-ordered, mid-July delivery)
^^^ The above is planned to be purchased, Below will be transferred from current desktop.
Storage - 250GB Samsung m.2 960 EVO & 2TB 7200RPM HDD (Planning to add another M.2 and a 2.5 SSD in the future, no need at the moment)
GPU - 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (Planning on upgrading to a 2080, but I will be patient and wait for the 3080 before deciding)

Hello, I'm KaiZon, I'm currently the CEO of RingtonesCloud, nice to meet you here. Let's develop a strong community together.

ong_KAHTONG
Level 7
ottoyu34 wrote:
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.

my problem is i wish my asus striz g can selct row and a key in aura creator so i can make bueatiful light

SVTechShop
Level 7
Let me start off,
My name is Antonio, I am the owner of SVTechShop LLC a MSP in Buffalo NY. I have a Doctorate in Computer Engineering from ITT Tech. I am the Director of IT for IBM, Buffalo NY. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc. I have a ROG Laptop, External Video Doc, Oculus VR, ROG Router ETC.

Feel Free to Reach out to me anytime!

-Antonio
SVTechShop

gerold
Level 7
Hey my name is Gerold and I have problem with two of Asus' boards. But I can't create a thread because of "Access Denied".
Ans moderators online, or how can I reach them?

dineshsp04
Level 7
Hello everyone,

My name is Dinesh. I'm using ROG computers for a time now. I am here for suggestions and tech support from you all experts. Thank you, see you around.

Hi guys!

I'm new here! I'm a passionate guy that likes to learn and doing things by myself!
I got into computers specs and hardware eveytime I buy a computer (each 5-10 years), but I'm working on computers these days and I've never been so interested and deep into it than these days, and I really enjoy getting more and more educated in this field.

Hope to chat with some of you soon! I may need some help and advices from experienced people! 🙂