cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,154 REPLIES 4,154

Hello everyone from Italy! My name is Giuseppe and I'm assembling a new PC with Rog Asus mb.

I'm so excited!

Have a nice day!

Hi there,
I am Md.Mahmudul Hasan. I am a student and still graduating.I am very fond of gaming like fps .
My friends call me pro for over gaming.
Like to watch new types of laptops and mobiles.If you want to make me friend message me:cool:

BLack screen when playing games after 5 minutes fans starts to throtle, then reboot my system and randomly black screens
Tried everything. the PCI E cables, Thermal Paste, Drivers, OS, Reinstalling Fresh Drivers, tried Tweak II, Tried another PSU, everything. The Graphics card is brand new and not yet used, the problem is i cant RMA the card because i purchased it at Austria and now im here in the Philippnes.

My Specs:

MSI X570 A PRO

16 GB T FORCE RAM
RYZEN 7 3700X

RTX 2080 OC 8GB ROG STRIXX

PSU IS SEASONIC GX 750

Monitor is Asus VG279 27 inch 144htz

Please help me i dont know what to do anymore

Hello.
First of all,
I love playing games. My father bought my first computer when I was 12 years old.
I was very happy that day. Asus' writing caught my attention and impressed me.
and it continues to affect from that time to that time.
I am 22 years old now and I am still a fan of Asus and I have Rog Motherboard and Rog Graphics card in my system.
Thanks Asus Family

Hi folks - I'm just someone who is a gamer n00b but is a programmer by trade. I'm mostly here because I got a ROG G751 laptop about 3 years ago and even with its problems, I love it. Looking into its potential as a true gaming laptop now. After almost 2 years of being a paperweight due to a bad MB and battery, I got it repaired at the Atlanta service center (highly recommend them - ATL Computer Sales) and tricked it out, loading up the max RAM and SSD HDD; after getting it back, I went through some troubleshooting with the keyboard backlight (the awesome Gary Key BT.exe fix documented on the G-Notebook forum worked like a charm) but I wouldn't trade my 751 for anything. I love that it's stocky and built like a tank!

Cheers and look forward to speaking with you all very soon 🙂

Moin zusammen,

bin seit gestern stolzer Besitzer einer ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon VEGA 56 und bin gespannt, wie es sich so mit ihr spielt. Zu meinen Hauptspielen gehören die Reihen: Hitman, Sniper Elite und Sniper Ghost Warrior sowie diverse Tools und Detektiv-Spiele. Naja, mal schauen, was mich hier so erwartet, beste Grüße Old.

Good morning,

have been the proud owner of an ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon VEGA 56 since yesterday and am curious to see how it plays with it My main games include the series: Hitman, Sniper Elite and Sniper Ghost Warrior as well as various tools and detective games. Well, let's see what awaits me here, best regards Old.

Hey everyone,

My name is Brian and I just bought my first ROG laptop. I've recommended ROG laptops to people before but never had a chance to get one myself until now. Casual gamer and computer hobbyist but there is always more to learn!

long time lurker, thought I'd finally post something.
no setting too obscure, no tweak unturned

Hey My name is Vilina, I have gx502gv for several month now.

Hi my name is Leonidas
I am a old member in the old Asus Forum and a live in Greece, I always use Asus products