cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hola buenas noches a todos,

Me llamo Jose y me he comprado un portátil Asus Rog GL730VE.

Un Saludo a todos

Hi,
I'm Chama, I've assemble my pc with asus rog strix z390-e , i9 Processor 🙂

Hello everyone,
I'm Iosif, 30 y old. I just stared to build my pc with rog components (mb, cooler till now, in the future other ). 😄

Hello guys nice to meet you all, i recently build my pc and choice the ROG Strix RX 480 8gb for the main power unit :cool: i new in this pc gaming stuff i hope learn everything i can thanks!

hello to everyone,im new here in this forum,im into games and building pc,but im using a laptop for now,hope to help me in somehow in building my new pc desktop,thank you very much

hi i am Sayan Mullick. i am from India. I play game over 10 hour every day and stream it on Youtube, and Twitch. And guys i am very serous about gaming, i also love technology and and try to know how they work. and i love ROG product because of there build quality and attractive looks.

My Youtube Chanel name is Gabbar YT , and Twitch Chanel name is GabbarytLive.

Hi everyone i'm Jeremy, i use a crosshair v formula z for a long time and i'm happy with it's a good board. I was sign in asus from time but not active member so i introduce myself. I'm a player of some fps and other adventure game. Thanks to all!

Hello everyone! I'm a new user, from Italy.

1. I'm new to the ROG world, I recently left my MSI in the dust.
2. I live in Canada and love hockey and football
3. If I am not making fun of you, I probably don’t like you.
4. I’ve used the same avatar since the inception of the internet
5. It’s a long read, grab a beer and relax
6. When I walk with someone I walk on the outside and herd them so they remain safe
7. Sometimes I still hear the bad things that were said to or about me
8. I can turn water into wine...I bought a kit
9. When I go shopping people always think I work for the store
10. I am an army wife and mother
11. Several of my family thought I’d run away and join a biker gang in my youth…
12. I used to be scared of drugs and bikers… then I met Leeloo
13. I ate my twin
14. My father-in-law used to drink with Johnny Cash
15. Even though they said I’d look back and laugh one day, I still hate the picture my parents took when I was 12 and sick with the measles
16. I dread starting a new book because I know everything around me ceases to exist until it’s done
17. The same thing happens when I have new photos to edit in Photoshop
18. I don’t ever drink coffee. I tell everyone I am not old enough to drink it
19. On my dresser I still have the treasure chest jewelry box that my dad gave me when I was a child
20. In grade 6 my best friend and I build a tree fort in her backyard… it had an elevator in it BEST TREE FORT EVER
21. I had pictures of Tom Cruise, Rob Lowe, and Bo Jackson on my wall when I was a teenager
22. I hate magic and magicians … they are lying to your face … ya that’s entertaining
23. I went to a Black and Blue Fetish Ball with LeeLoo and totally unrelated, 2 weeks later we went to a Catholic retreat…
24. I don’t believe in fate or destiny. I believe in conscious choice making and taking responsibility for those choices
25. I always try to out think the thinker
26. I think the sexiest part of a man’s body is his legs… I like them long
27. I remember the exact day that I my mom and I became friends
28. When my parents moved out of town I couldn't understand what my dad was saying because I couldn't read his face
29. Every 5 years or so Tequila becomes my best friend … the relationship lasts a couple of months and then we can’t stand each other again
30. After finding my dad’s beat up old hockey cards which included Rocket Richard and Gordie Howe, I started to collect hockey cards the proper way so I could pass them on to my kids
31. I am very competitive and at times have to be reminded to relax
32. I have 2 soul mates. Leeloo and the PodGod
33. I am a dog person… not only that but I am an anti-cat person…
34. I failed algebra twice in high school but aced chemistry, physics, finance and statistics which are all rooted in mathematics. Looking back now I think I was bored
35. I am who I am and you are who you are, one should not diminish the other
36. I’m closer to death than birth
37. I will not be defined by my age, gender, race, ethnicity or the fact that I am perfect
38. I am too lazy to think of 2 more facts to finish my list
39. My OCD won’t let me end on an odd number
40. I LOVE MY LIFE AND THE PEOPLE IN IT

Hello I am Wes often on internet am on as wkmiller or weskm.

Just acquired a game pc off of facebook marketplace.
Is a Asus Maximus VI Formula with an intel i7 4700K , Nividia Geforece GTX 1070 , 32GB Fury Hyperx Ram , Toshiba X300 6TB Hard Drive
System is clocked stable at 4.25 CPU and Ram from 1600 to 1830.
Below are my RealBench results:
Thu Jan 9 2020
21:14:08
Image Editing: 159463
Time: 31.907
Encoding: 142806
Time: 67.14
OpenCL: 90189
KSamples/sec: 2345
Heavy Multitasking: 147058
Time: 66.504
System Score: 116841

Tried to upload within RealBench but kept telling my Login was wrong, but same credentials let me login here.