cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

Hello everyone!!
Build a pc recently after so long for not having any pc/laptop.
Bought a Asus mobo and my first asus product, that's the reason why I join this forum? :cool: :rolleyes:
Would love to learn and understand more about Asus bios and tweaking etc.

p/s; if any moderators is reading this, my username is JoggingIMP not JohhingIMP :p:eek:
misspelled it. still trying to get use to typing on a keyboard again. its been awhile, like yearrsss awhile ;):p
So how can I edit my username?

Thanks & Hello !

JohhingIMP wrote:
Hello everyone!!
Build a pc recently after so long for not having any pc/laptop.
Bought a Asus mobo and my first asus product, that's the reason why I join this forum? :cool: :rolleyes:
Would love to learn and understand more about Asus bios and tweaking etc.

p/s; if any moderators is reading this, my username is JoggingIMP not JohhingIMP :p:eek:
misspelled it. still trying to get use to typing on a keyboard again. its been awhile, like yearrsss awhile ;):p
So how can I edit my username?

Thanks & Hello !

Usernames are not editable by users or moderators. An administrator would have to change it manually. Admins have not responded to my PMs recently so don't know what to tell you.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Hey, everbody.

I'm from the UK as a 20+ year veteran of ASUS products.

It's nice to join the ROG community.

Hello, everyone... I just bought the Asus ROG Strix III gaming notebook at BestBuy...

I have a couple of questions.. The light bar along the bottom of the laptop w won't come on, It did before, I think I may have changed something..

Secondly, the laptop has the logo in the back of the monitor, I had the Asus ROG Strix II and that logo lit up, Asus says they disable it in this version of the gaming laptop to save power and prove performance.. How do I hook it back up and turn it back on?

Thjanks Michael - Vancouver,Canada

im fan since i heard about Asus rog phone 2,I bought and playing pubg

Hi All,

Warren here from Sydney, Australia.

Some background, work in IT but have been n management so long I have lost all my skills. Been building PC's for personal use (gaming mostly but these days for work from home even more so) for near on 20 years and built previous systems using ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte as the basis.

This time around after doing heaps of research, decided to go all in with Republic of Gamers and just this past month I built myself a RoG beast:

ASUS ROG Strix Helios
ASUS ROG Thor 850w
ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi X570 AM4 ATX
ASUS ROG Ryujin 240mm RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX2080S-A8G-GAMING
AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900X
G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB 32GB (2x 16GB) CL16 DDR4 3600MHz Memory F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC
Corsair Force MP600 1TB NVMe Gen4 PCIe x4 SSD M.2(2280)

And after a few weeks once it was built, I quickly came to the realization that a 24' 1080P monitor wasn't going to cut it so last week I went out and purchased a ASUS ROG Swift PG349Q Monitor. Now I'm set for some 3440 x 1440 120 HZ gaming.

So thought I would join this community to discuss what's been great about this build, some issues (some resolved, some on going) and to just generally bath in the glory of what looks to be some awesome knowledge about RoG and computing in general.

Cheers

Hey I'm Mac. Been on here for a bit. Cannot find how to edit my system specs. Nor any way to contact admin/mod re: 'Houston we have a problem'. Very underwhelming when I can't locate that link on a website : (

Any input would be highly appreciated.

Thanx,

Mac

I am from Egypt, I bought ROG-STRIX-RXVEGA64-O8G-GAMING more than a year ago.
I love car racing games.
I wish the best for you all, Happy to join you 🙂

Hi there all!
I'm getting my new, and first ever, ROG and overclocking rig in the next week as an early xmas present.
😉
It's not a hugely impressive rig, but it will keep me out (or in) trouble for a while.
I'm looking forward to asking you gurus a lot of irritatingly stupid questions about the basics of overclocking, because I YouTubed it, and all the talk of adding volts, and might fry the motherboard, kinda scared me, I won't lie...
:eek:
So, here I am, and I aim to have fun and misbehave!

K

My name is Siddhant please call me Sidd.

I am a software developer but I love gaming so got a windows gaming laptop.

I joined a few days back wanted to check with people if they are having issues with their Zephyrus or not.

I own Asus ROG Zephyrus G Ryzen 7 Quad Core (GA502DU-AL025T)

My Laptop is pretty new but some windows update messed up my keyboard as it is not working on the login screen.

I will do a new post with details of the same.

Thanks, Everyone